As other travellers have said, location can't be beaten, just a few (roman) steps from the Colosseo and the Forum. Very few, well appointed rooms, the standard one being on the smallish side. Don't be fooled by the entrance, because this hotel is located on the second floor of a private building. Breakfast is served in an another apartment on the same floor. Not your usual hotel, but a good and convenient choice when in Rome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane