We recently spent four days in Rome with our three children, aged 5, 7 and 10. I cannot recommend Caesar house highly enough for the fantastic extended welcome we received. The apartment Coloseo was a perfect size for the five of us and the location of the hotel, close to the Coliseum, makes for an excellent base.
Taking the children on a city break was a huge success for us. See this post for more info http://nikkiyoungwrites.com/2014/06/11/city-breaks-with-the-kids-rome/
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Caesar House Residenze Romane is an elegant place to stay on the second floor of an ancient palazzo a few steps from the Roman Forum and the Colosseum. Each individually designed room is large and with very high ceiling and is provided with all comforts (air conditioning, LCD flat sky TV, free internet access, etc.). The staff is renowned to give precious assistance to guests suggesting itinerary, shops and restaurants off the beaten paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Caesar House Residenze Romane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caesar House Residenze Romane Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Rome
- Caesar Hotel Residenze Romane