“Not That great”

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Not That great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Room was made everyday
Make Sure to bring Your own slippers!
Close by supermarket
Area little bit dangerous.
Dont expect too much from hostel.
Good if you want a bed and shower.
Close by termini station and metro victorio emmanuelle.

Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple

• Finnish first
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2012 via mobile

This is perhaps the worst hostel I've ever stayed in there are no amenities, the staff is nonexistent but feels okay about moving all your stuff around when you're out of the room, and the shower is so ungodly hot I actually have burn marks. Had to get out without actually showering.

Rooms are way too small for the number of people they hold, and location is in a super sketchy part of the city. Don't pay money to stay here. Honestly, you might be better off on the street.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank melanonce

Travellers are raving about these Rome hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

The staff was very friendly and helpful. They clean our room everyday. However, our room smelled like sewer/farm.

It was also very hot but we did not want to open the windows due to the smell and also mosquitoes.

The toilet in our room had hot water but the toilet bowl was once blocked. The staff was helpful though. The shower drain was also blocked and the water just came out flooding the toilet floor.

Yes, the place was full of immigrants nearby and you would not feel safe. But, it's close to the metro and the location is great.

Best to avoid! There are lots of hotels nearby.

• Stayed June 2012
Istanbul, Turkey
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2012

this hostel is near termini train station.location is not very good but it is close to transportation.if you like to walk you can go to collesium by walking.and also you can see the most of the rome by walking.internet is free but wi-fi didn't work at our room we have to use the lobby.there is not enough lobby.and the reception doesn't look like a reception.

• Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

The prices and location of this hostel is what attracted me and I'm pleased to say that we are quite satisfied with our stay at this place.

I was a little worried after reading a couple of reviews about this place but I wanted to give it a try myself, and I'm quite pleased to say that I was quite satisfied with my experience at this place.

Most of Rome's attractions are at walking distance from this place. The room was clean and ready when we got there and the staff was very nice and helpful. What else can we ask for for such a low rate?

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
3 Thank Mark R
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2011

Our room wasnt ready (though it was 1am and I booked weeks in advanced), they tried to overcharge us and told me my reciept online was wrong. They barely spoke english (not italian either) it was frustrating and eventually put us in a random room. The room was alright, but then they changed our room without telling us and moved OUR luggage and belongings into another room with one bed (for me and my brother) because the other room there was two girls ( they didnt mind and neither did we). I still can't believe they touched our stuff and moved it. And they were never in the office EVER. and only plugs were in the hallways.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank tmacdaddy91
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2011

I cant even give the rooms a rating because I didn't see one. After the receptionist saw us, he called someone on the phone. Then told us our room had been taken. So he walked us to the front gate where another guy was waiting. They said they'd take us somewhere else. They walked us down the street to a different building and said we could stay there. There was a small sign near the door that said 'relaxo'. A guy answered the door, but would only stick his head out, not fully open the door, until we agreed to go down the steps. It didn't look like a hostel, it looked like a brothel. You walked down some steps from the front door, and there were some couches, then more stairs leading down. The inside was dimly lit with a blue light (to stop injecting drug using). I think they were going to kidnap us. We ran and stayed in a hotel. Don't stay here, the whole area is scary. Walking through the streets there are prostitutes and sleeping drunk homeless people everywhere.

• Stayed July 2011