That's Amore Holidays Hotel
US$625
US$414
US$222
  • Breakfast included
Boutique Hotel Campo de Fiori(Rome)
US$273
  • Restaurant
US$733
US$443
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 October 2009

My husband and I stayed herefour nights in early October 2009. It was the first time he had stayed in a bed and breakfast, but I talked him into giving it a try. We had a wonderful stay. We purchased the 3 day Roma Passes that grant you access to public transportation and 2 historical sites/museums for 23 Euro. This worked out great since the Metro stop is literally less than 200 feet from the building entrance.
One of the things that made this place more enjoyable than other B&Bs I've stayed at was the private entrance. It made us feel better about staying out late. The neighborhood is excellent. There are several place to get food, wine. One of our favorite things to do was to go to the deli across the piazza, Forno Dolce Forno, get pianinis and wine then open the windows in our room and eat while we watched everyone getting off work and walking around outside.
Micalea was very helpful and not only showed us all the great places to visit, but went out of her way to locate an adapter for us when we had no way to charge our camera or laptop. Daniela was also very kind and made us feel very welcome. Thank you so much for a great start to our Italy trip!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 October 2009

Having never been to Rome we started looking for someplace with a local flavor. We never stayed at a bed and breakfast either so I searched as thoroughly as I could. After reading pages of hotels, motels and bed and breakfasts, B & B Bologna seemed to have so many wonderful reviews that we made an email inquiry and from that point on we were in wonderful hands. As advertised, the accommodations were great and very homey. We were on the second floor of an elevatored building. Our large bedroom had great air conditioning and was very clean. We had a private fully equipped bathroom. I brought my little laptop and had super internet connections. The "typical" Italian breakfast presented each morning was "toast" and cheese, sweet rolls and Nutella chocolate spread with a big pot of Italian coffee. Even cereals, milk, juice, tea and cookies were on hand. If we wanted to prepare something, a kitchen was available. The neighborhood was super. There were restaurants within walking distance, pasticcerias (Italian pasteries), gelato shops and a great park across from the B & B where you could sit and have espresso or cappicuino in the outdoor cafe. We never used a taxi in the entire six day stay. We bought a weekly pass that gave us admission to all buses and metro trains. There are several choices in selecting the type of Metro pass to fit your needs. Both the buses and the trains were outside the B & B and they transported us right in front or very close to most tourist sites. The major train system, Termini Station, was just two stops from Piazza Bologna. Our hosts Daniela and Micaela (mother and daughter) were very caring and were always on hand to assist in any questions we had. They guided us in great places to eat, shop or just getting on the right mode of transportation. Our stay could not have been better and the bonus was having such wonderful hosts as Micaela and Daniela who both treated us like family and not customers.

Reviewed 16 October 2009

The first thing to say is that Micaela answered all my e-mails very fast and gave me all the informations I needed.
I`ve asked a room with a balcon and the view from the Piazza and when we arrived, we`ve got this one.
Easy to arrive from the Airport (get the regional train).
The area is perfect, in 3 metro stations, you are in Termini, less than 10 minutes you are walking in the Colosseo. The bus 62 brings you direct to Vatican.
Almost no turists in the Piazza Bologna. This is really good, feeling the Rome atmosphere.

Confortable room with air conditioned a good shower.
Breakfast simple but very good.
Micaela and Daniela gives you all the informations for a great time in Rome.
Very fair price for Rome.

I've really enjoyed my stay,

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 October 2009

We were fortunate enough to find this great location during our trip to Rome.
Not only were Daniela & Micaela totally accommodating during our stay, Micaela took the time to reply to several of our emails and questions before we even got to Rome!
This is the best area to stay in if you are going to Rome. It is a short distance from the "high wired" center of the city, but not terribly out of the way. We were amazed at how easy it was to use the subway system (metro) and we were only 3 stops (and minutes) away from the center of town and all of the main sites. The subway entrance was quite literally a stones throw from their front door.
If you are flying in, be sure to have Micaela send a shuttle for you. She does not want her
visitors to pay exorbitant prices for a taxi cab.
We are already looking forward to our next visit with this wonderful family.

Reviewed 7 October 2009

My husband and I stayed at the B & B Bologna for three nights at the beginning of our Italian vacation and then one night at the end. It was a great location - on a metro station just a few stops from termini but felt like a small neighborhood. The room was very spacious and clean, breakfast was nice and the staff was wonderful! We loved it and would recommend.