“in a word the service is incredible”

Romana Limo Day Tours
Ranked #127 of 228 Transportation in Rome
Vancouver, Canada
“in a word the service is incredible”
Reviewed 26 June 2012

i was skeptical having been burned before but this ervice is spectacular. I tried to contact via skype and the internet service died mid call. I figured oh well avoided a problem but a few minutes after i reconnected Rita the booking rep contacted via skype, she is amazingly freindly and helpful. she arrange for a car (audi a6) with a great driver Georgio for a 7:30 am pickup the car was there at 7:15 am the ride to the airport was great the driver very professional and friendly we will definitely use this service when in Rome

Visited June 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Early or late - Romana Limo does it all with a smile.”
Reviewed 18 June 2012

I called from Florida requesting a sedan transport one hour before a colleague arrived in Rome. The transport was from Rome to Civitavecchia and I was calling at 6:00am. My colleague was not travelling with much money and I requested that I use a credit card that I had in Florida. Odd were against me... Not only was the driver on time holding a sign right outside of customs, the driver showed up with a suit, spoke great english and they accepted my credit card from over seas. When you're in a pinch and/or you just need great service give this company a call. They saved me and I'm sure you'll be equally impressed. - Andy from Ft. Lauderdale, FL.

Visited June 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 14 June 2012

We have just arrived in Pompei, the transfer from our B&B in Rome to the B&B were we are staying was very comfortable and safe, so now is the moment to thank all the staff of Romana Limo and Mr. Valter that picked up us just in time every moment we need him. The tour of Rome provided was perfect. It was very pleasant Romana Limo services. Their cars are in excellent conditions, very clean and prices convenient.

Every time that we or our friends need to go to Rome this company will be remember.

Jones