“Excellent overview of Rome”

Paola your Personal Guide of Rome- Private day tours
Ranked #154 of 820 Tours in Rome
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Coming from a cruise, we only had a day available in Rome and are so glad that we scored Paola for our tour guide. We just an overview of Rome - apart from her vast knowledge of all the history and architecture, she made the tour so much fun. Paola speaks fluent English and has a great sense of humour. It was a long day with a fair bit of walking, but we managed to have a reasonably leisurely pace whilst still seeing everything on the itinerary, and still time to spare for a little shopping. If we were coming to Rome again we would definitely contact Paola directly to arrange a more detailed tour of some of the places.

1  Thank Chris H

Reviewed 2 August 2014

excellent tour guide understood English humour and the fact that we were not used to the heat! Very informative of the sites we toured too.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

The best guide ever!! she knows every little detail and shares it with such enthusiasm and good humor!! Every guide should be as prepared and above all, with that attitude!! Grazie Paola!!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I hired Paola for three of her guided tours: Vatican, Ancient Rome and Catacombs. We were very impressed with her knowledge and love of Rome. She was very personable and she has a great sense of humor. She was very aware of my desire to take lots of pictures by not rushing me and getting me closer to the exhibits for the best view. I would definitely recommend her to friends visiting Rome. I would also use her again on future visits.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

I'm a teacher, and I really appreciated the way Paola shared her amazing amount of knowledge with us in a way that was accessible, entertaining, and perfectly paced. She had an in-depth answer for every question from our large group of science- and history-buff adults, and she managed to keep the energetic 5-year-old and the sullen 17-year-old smiling and engaged for two whole days! She was friendly and funny, and she knew when to keep us moving and when to let us slow down and take it all in. She even had excellent restaurant and entertainment advice for when our time with her was done. We would not have gotten *nearly* as much out of our trip without her, and I'd enthusiastically recommend her to anyone at all. She's great!