“A great Roman holiday!”
Review of B&B Parioli Garden

We can't find prices for this accommodation
B&B Parioli Garden
Ranked #135 of 3,620 Rome B&B and Inns
Hong Kong, China
“A great Roman holiday!”
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Rita is a charming and gracious hostess. She will make you feel welcome in her lovely home in Rome. I chose this place because I wanted to get a feel of what it would be like to be a Roman instead of just a tourist passing through. Staying with Rita fulfilled this purpose. Her place is very comfortable, peaceful and quiet. I enjoyed the best coffee and cappuccino every morning in the dining room or out on the terrace in her lovely garden with the turtles and cat. She even provided fresh lemons from her trees for my water.

Rita is an expert on things to do in Rome and since this was my second visit within a year she was able to advise me on places I had missed the first time around. Her recommendations for things to see and assistance on getting tickets to the Galleria Borghese were excellent. Since the home is near Villa Borghese it was easy to walk to the Galleria. Rita also provides maps and guidebooks to keep her guests well informed of what Rome has to offer. She is always on hand to assist in any needs or requests.

I stayed in the Florence Gold Room for a month and it was quite comfy, spacious and met my needs. The room faces the north so direct sun does not effect the temperature of the room. Surprisingly, a fan was all I needed to keep cool at night.

I highly recommend staying with Rita at Parioli Garden!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Thanks lovely lady, has been a real pleasure to share this time with you!!
You're always welcome in Rome!!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
New Hampshire
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We recently stayed in Rome with our 3 sons, and stayed in the Capri and Venezia rooms. The B&B is in a safe and upscale neighborhood, with taxi or bus service into downtown Rome. Rita was very welcoming, speaks excellent English, and gave us great tips for seeing the tourist attractions in Rome. We had a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed July 2014
Rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 8 August 2014
Thanks to you all!!
Was lovely to know you!!
All my best,
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 30 July 2014

B&B Parioli Garden is a truly recommandable B&B in Rome! Located in a posch area,all attractions of Rome are reachable with public transportation in a few minutes. If you want to enjoy your stay in Rome in an equisite furnished room with your own little terrace and garden, meeting the wonderful and caring hostess Rita, you should not miss the opportunity to book it.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 1 August 2014
From Rome to Berlin, 1000 thanks!!
J'm so glad j had the chance to get to know you!
All my best!
Trumann
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We were thrilled with our experience at Parioli Gardens. Rita was gracious and solicitous. We savored the outdoor terrace, landscaped in green plants, and felt that we had chosen the perfect spot for our visit. Rita has a lovely breakfast, a tasteful decor, a marvelous location near embassies and the Borghese, and the apartment is immaculately clean. Thank you, Rita, we hope to stay with you again. We could not have been more pleased!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

My dear, what a beautiful souvenir j have of you 2!
1000 thanks!
All my best,
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I wanted to stay a little away from the tourist-oriented hotels for this trip to Rome and Parioli Gardens B&B is the perfect place! It is situated in a quiet,upscale residential neighborhood in Rome that is a little distant from the historical center of Rome but the entire city is easily accessible by bus or Metro. Rita is a serious collected of antiques and her B&B is furnished with really nice pieces. I stayed in the Venezia room and it was large, comfortable and scrupulously clean. Unfortunately the weather in Rome was unusually rainy for late June, so I didn't make much use of the garden terrace that is directly accessible from the room, but it looks lovely. As others have said, Rita is a wonderful hostess: charming, warm and always helpful, but never intrusive. She is very knowledgeable, even down to directing me to the best place to buy a gift for the wedding I came to Italy to attend. She is fluent in several languages, including English, but she was also very patient and helpful with my somewhat limited Italian, which I insisted on speaking in an effort to improve. All in all, my only regret is that I only stayed at Parioli Garden B&B 2 nights!

Room Tip: I think that Rita has 3 rooms available. The Venezia room I stayed in was exactly as it had been des...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 29 June 2014
Thanks to you Kenneth for choosing my B&B!
Hope to meet you on your next trip to Rome!
Sacramento, California
Reviewed 21 June 2014

I spent 5 might in Parioli Garden, and I really enjoyed my stay. Rita is a very sweet and welcoming lady, who speaks several languages. She was very helpful, and even arranged my transfer to the airport at a good price, cheaper than I would have paid for taxi. My room was airy and spacious with window doors opening onto the large patio. Beautiful large bathroom. Comfortable bed. Reliable wifi connection. Nice continental breakfast. Safe location in an upscale residential neighborhood. If you look at the map, it might seem a little away from the central parts of Rome but in fact, it's only 5 min by either bus or metro to Piazza del Popolo, with the bus station just steps away. It's a great escape from crowds of tourists and really quiet at night. If you want to get a good night sleep and avoid staying in a crammy hotel, it's well worth the short trip. I would definitely stay at Parioli again.

Room Tip: Rome is surprisingly compact city, where you can walk practically everywhere. So, if you are looking...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you dear ! You are the best guest of all!
Lovely young lady j wish all the best for your life and carreer!
Ashland, Oregon
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Had a lovely stay in Parioli B&B! Rita is incredibly accommodating and warm and helped us with many of our sightseeing questions, and even helped us buy our tickets to the Vatican museum online which saved us hours on line. The room was beautiful with artistic decor, spacious, and a door to the patio garden area. Breakfast was simple but good, and the location is quiet but central enough to walk to almost anywhere. I highly recommend this lovely little gem.

Room Tip: The room with the door to the patio was exceptional.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

rita C, Proprietario at B&B Parioli Garden, responded to this review, 13 June 2014
My dear, you're such a nice person that was my pleasure to host you!
Hope to meet you again!