“Great, authentic pizza and pasta joint!”
Review of Sapori e Delizie

Sapori e Delizie
Ranked #179 of 12,760 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: pizzeria in the center of Rome with very competitive prices. We offer pizza by piece, pasta, pizza to take away, buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went here because of the great reviews. We were not disappointed. The Ortolana pizza was quite good. My son had the Genovese pasta and he said it was the best food he’s had in Italy! The prices are great! The only downside is that they have very little seating so we had to wait a little bit to grab one of the outside tables. Otherwise, a fabulous spot. Worth going to if you in the area.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

This is a great lunch stop! Not a lot of seating but if you're not wanting a full sit down lunch then it's perfect. The pizza is fresh and they throw it back in the oven when you order it!

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

Having read about this on Trip Advisor my wife and I gave it a try. We ate in... The seating is very cozy but makes for a fun atmosphere. You get to know your neighbors and the waitstaff.
Couldn't decide between pizza and pasta but at these prices tried both. Glad we did... Both were excellent. Had 3 entrees (2 pizza, 1 pasta) and 2 large Peroni and the total was about 20 euro.

All tourists here... So If you're looking for local-only places or restaurants with formal waitstaff, this is not your place. If you want very laid back, good food and drinks at great prices, give this place a shot.

1  Thank PNP5
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Amazing pizza and amzing service. You can choose any pizza u want and u will adore the taste and the way it is served. Dont miss it while in Roma

Reviewed 12 June 2014

Before writing this I saw another review with the title 'supernice supercheap', which is exactly how I'd describe this place. My girlfriend and I got there on our first day in rome, I had carbonara and she had pesto genovese, both absolutely delicious and both €5 each! Unbelievably good value, and actually a lot nicer than many of the other restaurants we visited which were twice the price. Went back a couple of times and would have been happy to go back everyday until we'd tried everything on the menu. Great!

1  Thank jbsjsc