“Loved it but don't go looking for a "restaurant" - it's more casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Sapori e Delizie

Sapori e Delizie
Ranked #212 of 12,155 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$8 - US$11
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: pizzeria in the center of Rome with very competitive prices. We offer pizza by piece, pasta, pizza to take away, buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Loved it but don't go looking for a "restaurant" - it's more casual”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

Very nice food and attentive service - actually probably the best service we had anywhere! But please note!!!!!! This isn't a "restaurant" as you would think of one. It's a very casual place with minimal seating. You order straight from the chefs and pay at the counter, there isn't waiter service and the vibe is very casual. We chose it for our evening meal based on trip advisor and while the food was great, it lacked the ambience and dining experience of an actual restaurant. And if there had been a few more people there wouldn't even have been enough seats for us to sit and eat and we would have had to get our food to takeaway.

It would be perfect for lunch or a daytime/early evening meal, grabbing a bite on the go, or casual dining for students/a group of friends. For a family late evening meal though we would go somewhere with more of a proper "restaurant" vibe next time.

As I said though, delicious food made fresh in front of you and very nice staff. I had pasta, my mum had pizza. Both were nice. Prices were excellent - very good value, especially for the glasses of wine, which was some of the nicest wine we had in Rome and by far the cheapest.

• Visited May 2014

• Turkish first
Idaho City, Idaho
“Great Pizza and Pasta!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 July 2014

This restaurant was close to my hotel, so I decided I would try it out. I had a delicious Caprese pizza the first night I went there, and I loved it so much that I decided to go back the next night for dinner again and try their pasta. I got the Pesto pasta the next night I was there, and it was also amazing! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone in Rome! It's fairly close to the Colosseum, and it has great food at a great price! We also really enjoyed getting to know the owner. He was the waiter, and he was funny and fun to talk to.

• Visited July 2014
“Delicious and cheap!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We ended up here while trying to find another restaurant. What a gem! We got two pasta entrees, one slice of pizza, two croquettes, two beers, a glass of wine, and a coke for 14 euros. Wow!

Stafford
“Good pizza, good prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

Another trip advisor find, really good pizza, friendly staff, cheap beer -€2.50 for a big bottle of peroni. In all we had dinner here for less than €20 in the centre of Rome, not bad at all.

We got there early and had a table inside, there aren't many tables so you might have to wait!

Visited July 2014
Lexington, Kentucky
“Good Pizza and Pasta for a Good Price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

My friend and I walked away having spent about 10 Euros each. I got the pizza, he got pasta, and we shared a bottle of wine. All of it was good. Good meal for a very reasonable price.

Visited July 2014