“Definitely worth it!!! Flavorful dinner for a good price.”
Review of Sapori e Delizie

Sapori e Delizie
Ranked #177 of 12,784 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$8 - US$12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: pizzeria in the center of Rome with very competitive prices. We offer pizza by piece, pasta, pizza to take away, buffet, non-alcoholic beverages, beer and wine.
Reviewed 23 August 2014 via mobile

We had the Rucola Pizza which was just brilliant and a good portion for two of us. If you are going for pasta please mention which one you prefer. They serve a pasta called Tonnarelli which looks like spaghetti but is chewy and hard, though the flavour of the Pasta was nice.

We were very surprised how affordable this place was as a Peroni pint was just for 1.5€.

Pizza | Pasta | Pint of beer | Bottle of water all for 17.5€ and way better than all the eateries around.

The lady serving was very sweet and made us clear about the difference between spaghetti and tonnarelli without any attitude.

Please Note : The timings for this place are 12pm - 10pm Only.

2  Thank MihirDB

Reviewed 22 August 2014

Incredible in all areas. The food was the best we ate in all our stay, the staff and chef were very friendly and welcoming, the service was fast and efficient & the price was incredibly reasonable. The calzone was enormous, the pizza amazing and the pasta just mind blowing. Plus they sold beer and 2litre bottles of coke at supermarket prices....a must for all families!

Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

I was beginning to feel discouraged food wise here in Rome after trying to eat at restaurants I had investigated on trip advisor with top reviews. It's August (Romans take vacation) so many places are closed until September and it's the long weekend and today was Sunday - I had everything against me when I went looking for this place - it was my last hope for good food and good service in Rome.

My husband left this place singing it's praises. We had the proscuitto with mozzarella, pizza, and pasta bolognesa, one beer and one water. The bill came to $25 which is what we've been paying for the last three days but without the beer.

The service was the best we have had so far. The waiter was funny, the food came quickly and the food pics I took have already been sent to friends back home.

Stay away from the touristy place and of you're visiting the church of Maria Maggiore you should stop here for lunch or dinner.

Note: upon first look it looks like they don't have a washroom but it's in the basement behind the kitchen. Just ask the waiter!

2  Thank tulalka
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

We went here for early dinner as the reviews and ranking on TripAdvisor were promising. We paid ?7.50 for pasta and ?7 for pizza. Not ?5 anymore, as per the reviews from others. I would say just slightly cheaper than other pizzeria (?8-10).Yes, the food was good but so were other restaurants we had in Rome. Crispy base pizza. Drinks were cheap.

1  Thank Sutra D
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I'm just going to say it-- This is THE best restaurant in Italy.. If not the world! The pizza is incredibly good. This was the first restaurant we went to on our European vacation and nothing compared to it since!!!! The prices are amazing, they could easily charge double and it would still be well worth it. Excellent quality, made to order food and the best flavours I've ever tasted. It is off the beaten path, on a side street away from the hustle and bustle in Rome. Simply, Italian home style goodness. We had the bolognese pasta, cacio and pepe handmade pasta and shared a pizza, with a glass of house wine.. It was to die for! The flavours are out of this world and the service is so friendly you feel like you just made new friends!! Also, they have a special were you can get a glass of house wine and a huge, fresh plate of pasta for only 6€!!!!! It's too good to be true! This is a definite MUST TRY! Bon appetite!