1,677 results
All reviews rooftop bar termini station overlooking rome top floor where breakfast is served nespresso machine fantastic hotel mini bar small lift breakfast area deluxe room loved this hotel our honeymoon roof garden would definitely stay here again reception staff would highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 14 January 2019

This is a wonderful boutique property, conveniently located near the train station and a short distance to many attractions. Breakfast is fantastic with a killer 8th floor view. The thing that really makes this hotel stand out is the service. Rome was our first stop in Italy and each city we visited after, we remarked that the staff could not compare. Beyond the usual wait staff who knew your coffee order, Marta at the front desk was incredibly friendly and went out of her way to make suggestions/reservations/ask how things went whenever we returned to the hotel. Mauro, knowing we had tickets for a soccer match, called our room concerned that we'd be late, and already had a taxi waiting for us. Plus of course, wonderful room... would stay there again.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank HeleneBK123
Reviewed 13 January 2019

We were greeted with a big smile from Marta at reception after a long flight. We were upgraded to a Deluxe room due to our actual room not being available yet (we arrived early). The rooms was clean and had everything you needed for a comfortable stay. The bath was the perfect size for two and even had heated towel racks. The roof top bar provided a beautiful view of the sunrise and sunset over Rome.

We loved the proximity of the hotel to the train station/metro and the abundance of restaurants within walking distance.

Overall a wonderful stay with fantastic staff that were welcoming and fluent in English for those with only a Basic Italian vocabulary.

We will be back!

Room tip: Deluxe room is perfect for those that can spend a little more.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AidenC2406
Reviewed 31 December 2018

For a city hotel, this was great, friendly check in and quick, lift to room, big bedroom and clean, nice bathroom, . Roof top for breakfast was great and brill surrounding views. breakfast selection good, Plenty of places to eat close by PLUS close to train station, approx 5 mins walk, close to underground again 5 mins walk, The best thing about this place was the bathroom towels, I know we all like hard/soft/thick/thin etc but these were just great for me. I would come back and stay again, which i do not normally say. As we came out one day, some Americans were booking in, and they have returned for the 4th time !!! Many thanks.

Room tip: Close to main train station and underground. very good Vegan restaurant opp hotel.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the hotel for three nights and everything was excellent, especially the super friendly staff!

From the time that I arrived and requested an early check-in, to the time that I picked up my storages luggage to head to the termini, I was treated in a way that made me feel that I am staying at a familiar place, almost like at home with family and friends.

Marta and Mauro at the front desk are both very helpful for any question or request that I have. We had so much fun talking about culture, food and soccer. They also both speak some Chinese! What a surprise! Mauro is a big Lazio fan and corrected my mistake and reminded me that van bastan played for Milan not juventus. Marta is such a sweetheart and also wear a beautiful smile on her face.

Carlos at the breakfast restaurant was very friendly and we had fun speaking Spanish and talking about Latin music

I will definitely return! :)

Xun

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 27 December 2018

This is long overdue - we stayed here during a July(!) trip to Italy. We stayed a few days before heading to the Amalfi coast and returned before heading back home. I've stayed at a lot of hotels over the years (due to work travel), but the service and attention here was one of the best. Mauro was particularly helpful. And they had a nice breakfast and convenient location - right next to the metro and train station. It was a great end to a lovely trip! Thank you Mauro and team!

Date of stay: July 2018