“To die for . . .”

Ranked #1,017 of 12,594 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$18 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The history of Regusto (aftertaste in Spanish) is that of a date with destiny. Because when you see the light at an avenue. Art corner of Via della Musica, must be written somewhere that is not a coincidence. E 'to this place opened last June. Restaurant, pizzeria with wood oven, wine bar with a wide selection of wines enhanced by a refined selection of music in the background. Regusto meets everyone's needs: Open for lunch a good meal and conventions with offices in mid-season break day. When night falls everything is ready for a dinner out of the box based on a kitchen revisited in the sign of a constant quest for quality, the Danish meat and Argentina, fresh fish, and the authenticity of homemade products, such as cakes and pasta. Regusto is also the perfect theater after dinner, to end the evening on notes. Fresh fruit salad or a drink on the most a delicious dessert, or why not, with a glass of wine or a glass of whiskey. And even if the eye wants its part, the owners have left nothing to chance, and the result of brilliant inspiration, have created a masterpiece of design. The atmosphere warms up, then when dinner is accompanied by the music live, with orientation jazz, blues, funk and fusion.
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed next door at the Adagio Roma Hotel, and had several lunches and dinners there. We spoke little Italian, so we went with the recommendations of the waiter, Manuelo. We had some of the best meals of our lives -- sea bass, gnocchi, risotto -- everything from the kitchen was superb!

There are newer reviews for Regusto

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I had a good experience in this place, during a long stay at garden hotel I used to eat here, they arrange even for take away food. Manuel, one of the owners,in particular is very friendly.

Reviewed 19 August 2013

The restaurant is under the Garden Hotel in the EUR area of Rome, a suburban with a lot of state buildings and museums and a few homes. I went there as I stayed at the hotel and it was the first night in Rome. The prices for me as a Greek weren 't cheap, as pizza started from 7 Euros, antipasti (the starters) cost 8-9 Euros, the first plates (primi piatti) started from 8 Euros (for pasta) and the second plates (secondi piatti), with meat were at 15 Euros and over. I took a white pizza (with no tomato) to taste it, as I saw for the first time in my life something like this (then I found that this exists in Rome, but not in the south, where I went 5 years ago) and it wasn 't something that can make the difference. The red pizza (with tomato) was better. The seize of the pizzas was good. The penne plate hadn 't enough of them, but it was tasteful. The side salad plate (4 Euros) was rich. The bread wasn 't fresh, although it was Saturday, and it was dry. We enjoyed the "Semifredo al limone" (4,5 Euros), which was a panacotta with fantastic taste. For 3 pizzas, one pasta plate, 2 side salads and 3 panacottas and water we payed 55 Euros and I can 't say that it was cheap. The service was friendly. After this I prefered to find something cheaper in the city and I found some touristic menus, that cost the same money and killed our hunger! The serviets of Regusto were very nice indeed. I saw some huge plates with meat in other tables, but I could not afford paying bills of 100 Euros for 2 adults and 2 kids. Or in general, paying 10 Euros for pasta (and seeing the plate being not full), I think is too much. But in its area, it 's the only Italian restaurant (there is a Tex Mex 250 meters away near the Agricoltura bus stop). So if you are at this area, you don 't have other alteration. The area is very quiet. Sometimes they have music and they charge it 2,50 Euros more per person. I think that they could follow a better price policy, as the cost of pizza and pasta is totally nothing. But in general food in Rome is expensive and I could not understand the reason for it.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

I was taekn to this restaurant by friends. They were very warm welcoming to us - the food was excekkent - top quality steaks cooked to perfection, hot and cooked freshly in the open kitchen. Service was attentive but unobtrusive. Good wine list, excellent ambience. Will definitely return

Reviewed 24 June 2013

Was saying in the Sheraton Roma with my girlfriend and this place was perfect. It's not as far as many other places (though we did go slightly astray). The menu was large and picking food was almost impossible - I ended up doubling up just to try more! My girlfriend had a Calzone for €7 and I promise, you will not find food cheaper. The wine was nice and cheap (bottle for €7) and altogether I wish we had found it before our last night as I would hve loved to go back! I should add, I'm not very easily impressed so they have done well. Certainly for the area I defy you to find better.

2  Thank TheoSC