“Excellent Apartment, Well located, clean, Great...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Half Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
myreview7...
Shreveport, Louisiana
“Excellent Apartment, Well located, clean, Great Experience”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This was a fascinating experience. Close to everything, supermarkets, restaurants, shopping area, Vatican, metro. The perfect place. Very clean and comfortable apartment for six (including two children). Fast wifi too. Max was the best host. He showed us the place around, gave us some tips, and also had some milk and water in the apartment for us. We would love to go back. We also had the best pizza a and Gelato. I definitely recommend this place. Max is a very sharp and honest man. Thanks Max, you made our stay an unforgettable one.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everthing was exceptional
Liked least: There is nothing I did not like
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
9 Dec 2013
Thank you so much Benjalina. It has been so nice to meet you all. I'm glad you had a great time in Rome and I hope to see you again!
London
Reviewed 5 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

5 Dec 2013
Thank you very much Gillian for your review!!
I hope to see you allagain here in Rome for another and longer vacation.

Kind regards

Max
USA
Reviewed 3 November 2013 for a stay in September 2013

3 Nov 2013
Thank you so much Joseph and Susan!! I'm very glad when I know that my guests have enjoyed their stay in Rome.
It has been a real plasure to meet you. You have been a wonderderful guests and I hope to see you again here in Rome!!!
651Charle...
Stillwater, Minnesota
“A great place to stay in Rome”
Reviewed 27 October 2013 for a stay in October 2013

We were very pleased. Max is a wonderful host, helped us find places to eat in the neighborhood and a car to and from the Airport. The rental is close to the Metro and buses and walkable to the Vatican.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Easy access to transportation
Liked least: Bed was a bit too firm
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway
27 Oct 2013
Thank you very much Chuck!!
It was a real pleasure to meet you all! I'm glad that you will take with you good memories of your Roman holiday!
I wish you to come back in the next future...
All the best

Max
Ruth T
Benicia, California
“This well located apt is exactly as its represented.”
Reviewed 16 September 2013 for a stay in September 2013

I have to concur with the previous reviews. Max was a wonderful host. Our group of four arrived at two different times. Max met our daughter at the metro and unbeknownst to us, we were arriving at the apt at the same time. The coke, juice and milk in the fridge were so thoughtful. Two bathrooms were spacious and clean; one with shower. From the balcony you could see the Vatican walls. When I told Max I had problems getting money from an ATM near the metro, he walked me to one that was closer and felt safer. The provision of a cell phone so we could text Max with any questions or concerns was such a gift; like having a lifeline if needed. Loved the fact there was air conditioning. Only needed it one nite and it didn't let us down. Located on z busy street but quiet at nite. Tried three of the restaurants recommended; enjoyed them all. Would definitely recommend this apt and most importantly, the fact that Max was reliable and a great host. Wish we could have stayed longer.

16 Sep 2013
Thank you very much Ruth for your kind words. The important thing for me is - as always - that my guests have enjoyed their stay in my city and in the apartment as well. For this reason, I try to do my best .. it was a real pleasure to have you all as a guests and I wish you that one day you will return for a longer holiday!!
Padova
Reviewed 4 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

People with disabilities Rugged travelers
4 Sep 2013
Grazie Silvia, per queste sue gentili parole.
E' stato un piacere avere voi tutti come miei ospiti e , cosa più importante, sapere che la vostra vacanza a Roma sia andata bene!!
Grazie ancora e spero di rivedervi in un prossimo futuro.
Zutaru
Harare, Zimbabwe
“Absolutely loved it ...a must book apartment!”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013

My husband and I travelled with our 3 children aged 7 and twins aged 5 and rented the apartment for 3 nights. My first impression on entering the apartment was how spotlessly clean it looked and Max was there to meet us. There was also complementary water, coke and milk which Max had thoughtfully stocked the fridge with. I loved the fact that the apartment looked exactly like it did in the pictures with two separate spacious bedrooms. Clean towels in all sizes were provided for each of us including the bedding. There were also two bathrooms and one had a shower and hot water was not a problem. I was worried about the curtains being too airy and bringing light into the bedrooms at night but to my utter joy there were wooden blinds that completely blacked out the light at night...yay - there was no noise either at night - yay again!

Max provided us with a phone on which we could text him in case of any need. Once we'd settled in, Max took a walk with us and showed us where the metro and supermarket were and which way to go to get to the Vatican Museums. Back home, I thought the bed that my hubby and I used was way too firm for my liking when i felt it but surprisingly it didn't matter maybe due to being tired every night after all the sightseeing and walking around. My children were able to watch TV in their room whilst hubby also watched TV in the open plan kitchen and lounging area. The gas stove was great and the cooking utensils in great condition and perfect for our needs as we did cook at home - I would recommend that Max consider providing water glasses which are a little bit bigger and also maybe have mugs instead of the tea cups as they were rather cute but small.

The metro was indeed a short walk from the apartment (about 5 mins or less) and not scary to walk back from to the apartment at night. The entrance to the Vatican Museums was also about 10 minutes from the apartment and easy to find again by ourselves. Unfortunately as we arrived during holiday time for the Italians as well (15 August is public holiday), we were unable to try the pizza and pasta place that Max had recommended as they were closed for a longer break but we did try the bakery which also sold gelato and was not disappointed.

We had also arranged for a reasonably priced minivan from Fuimicino airport through Max for 8 of us with the other 3 staying in another rental property not too far from us. Right from the get go, the driver that Max arranged (his name was Tulio) was very helpful and waited for us as we dealt with the administration for one piece of baggage belonging to our fellow travellers which did not arrive with us. Max and Tulio even went as far as assisting with the follow up with the airline on our behalf so they could deliver it to the apartment but we eventually had to pick it from the airport.

All in all we enjoyed our stay in this apartment and would love to come back - Max was a great host. Did i mentionthe free wifi and airconditioning in the bedrooms ...Rome was so hot during that time. Best of all was that the price was really, really good compared to similar sized apartments that i enquired about and we got a quality apartment - loved it!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
31 Aug 2013
Thank you very much Ndai for your kind words and for the detailed description that will be very useful.
I am glad that all of you enjoyed your stay in my apartment and your holiday in Rome. Thank you also for the suggestions on which I will consider it. I wish you to return in the next future..it would a great pleasure to see you again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing