“Go here for the best Gelato in Rome”
Review of Punto Gelato

Punto Gelato
Ranked #16 of 777 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: A Gelato which comes from mountains ... straight to Rome! Discover each taste of the homemade artisanal Gelato by Gunther Gelato Italiano. Ingredients, seasonality and production, matches ... a story behind every flavour. 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato Intense flavours and tastes, for every season ... made ​​by a craftsman with love for its ingredients, and passion for food. Best classic tradition combines also with unusual and exciting new combinations born from the continuing search for excellence. The combination of flavours of the Gelato but also of the gastronomy in general, is able to identify a personality and lends itself to various analyses. In fact, in thinking and suggest pairings between the various flavours of Gelato, I make myself be guided by passion: passion for the history of ingredients, passion for discovery and passion for those who eat each one of my Gelati. This is why I decided to offer the combinations of various tastes ... for those who will be guided by me in this journey in discovering of flavours! I thought of you ... to lead you into my world of Gelato! All the ingredients of my Gelato are quality ingredients, natural and organic, that tell the story of each territory of origin. Each ingredient is used exploiting its unique qualities and is enhanced by the combination with other excellent ingredients to achieve an harmonious and unique mix. My life is a long journey that has brought me up ... to Gelato. Every piece of my story has been important and has found a meaning in the craft of Artisanal Gelato maker . My native country, love for nature, my mountains, sport, ice, snow and ... love! Food choice, balance of ingredients, care in finding matches, passion for ice cream, quality service are the recipe of my Gelato. My philosophy comes from my history and what he taught me. Love for nature led my choice to use excellent ingredients, natural and organic products from the best partners whose share my values. Passion, care, quality and continued research are fundamental aspects of my philosophy. What are you waiting? Come and enjoy my 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato!
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Gelato is on every street corner in Rome but relatively hit or miss with quality. My wife and I were taken here on a Gelato and Espresso tour and thank goodness we found it. We returned multiple times and it was hands down the best Gelato in Rome. All of the flavors we tried were great and one of the favorites was the sea salt Caramel.

Reviewed 20 April 2014

The most fantastic gelato I have ever had. You must try the Blood Orange Gelato. I crave it daily. This place is so convenient to get to right off the Ponte Sisto on the river Tiber

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Try pistachio and hazelnut - they are simply amazing! And the strawberry one you will never forget - it is actually full with berries.

1  Thank cheekylda
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We ate at many gelato places in Rome and this was by far our favorite. The flavors were very fresh tasting. The service was good also. I couldn't make up my mind on what flavor to get and the lady at the counter let me taste several flavors to help make up my mind.

2  Thank jiffer21225
Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is the best gelato that there is in Rome. If you visit Rome I would highly recommend stopping here multiple times. I am living in Rome at eat gelato here at least twice a week. If I am going to eat gelato I won't go anywhere else. They also have Gluten Free cones, which is AMAZING if you are gluten free. Defiantly stop here!

2  Thank Marisa W