“Amazing and real flavour gelato”
Review of Punto Gelato

Punto Gelato
Ranked #15 of 803 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Description: A Gelato which comes from mountains ... straight to Rome! Discover each taste of the homemade artisanal Gelato by Gunther Gelato Italiano. Ingredients, seasonality and production, matches ... a story behind every flavour. 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato Intense flavours and tastes, for every season ... made ​​by a craftsman with love for its ingredients, and passion for food. Best classic tradition combines also with unusual and exciting new combinations born from the continuing search for excellence. The combination of flavours of the Gelato but also of the gastronomy in general, is able to identify a personality and lends itself to various analyses. In fact, in thinking and suggest pairings between the various flavours of Gelato, I make myself be guided by passion: passion for the history of ingredients, passion for discovery and passion for those who eat each one of my Gelati. This is why I decided to offer the combinations of various tastes ... for those who will be guided by me in this journey in discovering of flavours! I thought of you ... to lead you into my world of Gelato! All the ingredients of my Gelato are quality ingredients, natural and organic, that tell the story of each territory of origin. Each ingredient is used exploiting its unique qualities and is enhanced by the combination with other excellent ingredients to achieve an harmonious and unique mix. My life is a long journey that has brought me up ... to Gelato. Every piece of my story has been important and has found a meaning in the craft of Artisanal Gelato maker . My native country, love for nature, my mountains, sport, ice, snow and ... love! Food choice, balance of ingredients, care in finding matches, passion for ice cream, quality service are the recipe of my Gelato. My philosophy comes from my history and what he taught me. Love for nature led my choice to use excellent ingredients, natural and organic products from the best partners whose share my values. Passion, care, quality and continued research are fundamental aspects of my philosophy. What are you waiting? Come and enjoy my 100% Italian Artisanal Gelato!
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Awesome gelato!!! Many and creative flavours. I had the pineapple and kiwi sorbet but tasted the banana, strawberry, coconut, peach and lemon sorbets from my family. All of them tasted like real fruit flavour. Totally worth the 3.50?. ?

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Delicious ice cream well priced. The kiwi & pineapple sorbets were ace as was strawberry. Directly opposite our Hotel Ponte Sisto.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Found this place by taking a Gelato, Espresso & Tiramisu Tasting Tour. WOW...TOTALLY AMAZING!! Very hard to distinguish the gelato from the real food taste. They are doing it right and it's so hard to choose which flavor(s) for your treat. This stuff is addicting. Been to Italy several times, always love gelato, but this is hands down THE BEST STUFF AROUND!

1  Thank hellmbeck
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I'm a gelato-addicted and I've tried many gelato-shops in a lot of Italian cities, but none can be compared to Punto Gelato!
I usually go to new store in piazza Sant'Eustacchio, Cristina e Ada are very nice and kind with all customers. Guenther, the owner e the "gelato-master", makes everyday more than 20 flavors of delicious gelato! In addition to the classic flavors such as hazelnut, cream, pistachio and Stracciatella (chocolate chips), you will find new and creative flavors such as Buffalo milk with lemon and basil sauce, or caramel with Himalayan salt, Pino Mugo, Ricotta Stregata, 5 different kinds of chocolate Domori (extra dark chocolate is amazing!) and refreshing sorbets with seasonal fruits.
Very reasonable prices for high quality!
You can't miss this place!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We tried lots of icecreams during our 7 day stay in Rome but the ones in Punto Gelato are by far the best! And there are no queues like in famous icecream-places.