“Perfect Location”
Make Enquiry
Excellent
In the living room there is an extractable table for 4 people easy to open
In the living room there is an extractable table for 4 people easy to open
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Howell, New Jersey
“Perfect Location”
Reviewed 3 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013
person found this review helpful

Lucia and Letizia were wonderful from the first e mail to the taxi going to the airport. The location by Campo di Fiori were perfect. The market helped us enjoy quick snacks any time of the day or night. The location allowed us to drink up the true "color" of the area.
The apartment was immaculate, and the beds were of ample size. The downside was the bathroom shower stall, it was narrow. The wi-fi was a plus with teenagers on the trip, but the lack of english speaking programs were a downer for them.
I wold absolutely return to that apartment the next time I visit Rome.
Thank you L & L ... ciao bella's

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: location, location, location
Liked least: bathroom stall
Travelling group: Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
australia
Reviewed 5 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway
Management Response
5 Feb 2013
Dear David,

I'm truly sorry you haven't fully appreciated the time spent in my apartment.
Anyway I would've definitely complied with your further needs and requirements, if only I had known by the time you were still in Rome!

I would like to reply to your kind observations:

- we always provide all the information regarding the apartment's logistics and emergency phone numbers, together with maps and brochures of the city; the latter might've run out after the last guest we had before you, I'm sorry for this inconvenience; all this material is conveniently placed in the desk drawer.
- the tv has a satellite system with the main foreign channels
- the drying rack is stored in the closet
- the apartment it's brand-new and has all comforts; towels and table cloths are made of fine egyptian cotton
- the coffee table would take too much space if left unfolded, so we provided one that has to be lifted
- the toaster has been replaced with a modern and multifunctional oven just above the stove

I'm glad to know you've enjoyed our departure and arrival organization, our taxi service and the fact that although the location is central and close Piazza Campo dè Fiori, to shops and restaurants it is still very quiet.

I hope to have you as our guest soon again,

Kind regards!

Lucia
Ontario
Reviewed 20 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

California USA
Reviewed 31 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 6 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Dépin au Gous
Reviewed 5 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing