“DISAPPOINTMENT”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighbourhood: Monti
Neighbourhood: Monti
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Disappointed. The food was not bad but also not good. Tasteless basically. They charge 10% extra as service fee automatically. Next time I'll go to somewhere else, absolutely!

1  Thank czolkin
There are newer reviews for Grande Secolo

Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

My wife and i visited this restraunt today and absolutely loved it. I ordered a liter of house wine and it was only 7 euro, my wife had the chicken friwd rice that was delicius and ibly cost 3.50. I would advise anybody that wants a very good tasting chinese lunch or dinner to try this place.

Reviewed 20 October 2013 via mobile

Really nice dinner just few meters from our hotel. Nice portions and good prices.
Interesting dessert like nutela spring rolls.

Reviewed 14 September 2013 via mobile

The prices are good and the staff is very freindly. I ordered eggrolls and rice and my brother ordered a dish with beef that was good and one with noodles that was unedible. The noodles were dry like crackers and the sauce was too fishy. They wouldn't change the dish and we had to pay for something we didn't eat. I was very dissapointed.

1  Thank Hilla N
Reviewed 17 April 2013

Good value Chinese restaurant with quick service. The portion sizes are quite small, but fair for price! The food is slightly bland compared to chinese food in the United Kingdom