“The Best!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Navona / Pantheon / Campo de’ Fiori
Reviewed 28 July 2013

A WONDERFUL girl in front of the place told us Jamm Ja' was the best in the square of Campo De Fiori on our first day in Rome. AMAZING! The pizza is the best I've personally every had, and the gnocchi was spectacular. The service is amazing as well. On our second night we thought we should try a different place in the square and we were so wrong! My wife left and went back to Jamm Ja' and got another delicious pizza. They were so kind and understanding they gave her a complimentary glass of sparkling white wine while she waited. If you are ever in Campo De Fiori this is a must visit. If you go here on your first night no one else will live up to them.

There are newer reviews for Jamm Ja

Reviewed 27 June 2013

The waiters cat called us to eat there but not in an annoying way, the were a blast. The food was good, we got some free appetizers and free lemon cello shots. The manager gave us some advice about the area. I would eat there again if I were in the Campo De' Fiori area.

Reviewed 24 June 2013

We had dinner here twice during our stay in Rome. Great food, good service, the waiters were a lively bunch. I would go back here in an instant.

Reviewed 17 June 2013

They don't have WiFi but when I asked the waiter ran and got me a password.

Great salad 163# and risotto #113.

Reviewed 6 June 2013

Just off the Campo del Fiori, so not as frenetic as the restaurants directly on the square. Good food, good value and good service. I wouldn't say it was outstanding but definitely no problems and happy to recommend it for a standard evening meal.

Been to Jamm Ja? Share your experiences!