“Great Family Lunch”

Neighbourhood: Piazza Venezia / Ancient City
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Great Family Lunch”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We had a terrific lunch here. The pasta was home made, we had the gnocci with pesto and it was wonderful! Its great spot after seeing old Rome.

• Visited March 2014

• Greek first
Copenhagen, Staden Kobenhavn, Denmark
“Great service and food”
Reviewed 19 February 2014

We visited InRoma twice once as a family of 4 and secondly just myself and my 10 year old son. Both times I was delighted by the friendly and professional service, good food and warm atmosphere. Highly recommended.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Holte2840
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious food and friendly service”
Reviewed 13 January 2014 via mobile

This is a modern Italian restaurant for movie fans. The food is delicious and the service is great. They even gave us a free tiny starter and dessert.

• Visited January 2014
“Great for group”
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Fantastic end of year party for sporting club. Well organised and fantastic location. Menu was varied and great value

Visited December 2013
Oneonta, New York
“Stay Away!!!”
Reviewed 28 October 2013

This was by far the worst dining experience we had in all of Italy and France.

Worst, Worst, Worst.

My wife and I went to dinner during the week at around 9pm. We had checked in with the restaurant earlier that day to make sure this would be okay and we were assured that restaurant was open until after 11 so no problems. So we arrive at 9 pm and ask to be seated. We were told someone would be with us in a moment and after 15 minutes I had to stop another individual to ask for seating. I would understand this if the restaurant was full or particularly busy, but there were plenty of open seating and there was no other people arriving or waiting. We were finally taken to a table that was composed of two smaller tables that were still dirty. While we were being seated, someone came to clean the table but only cleaned the one table we were immediately seated at but left crumbs and food on the other table (later they started to serve our food on the dirty table and I had to request that they clean the table from the previous customers before putting my food on it). Once seated we had to wait an extended period before our waiter came so that I could even ask for a wine list, and longer before a different waiter returned to take the wine order. All in all it took 42 minutes from requesting a table till we were even served a drink. Basically throughout the entire night we had the worst service across our entire 3 week vacation. On top of this, we came to find out the wine we wanted was out of stock, as well as the appetizer and the entrée (the later we were informed of about 35 minutes after ordering). And in the end, I would call the food mediocre at best. At 100+ Euros for a bottle of wine, 1 appetizer, and 2 entrees, I would advise STAY AWAY.

Visited October 2013