“Great food”

Price range: US$7 - US$30
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Italian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: Delightful little corner of Italy in the heart of Rome, with Neapolitan specialties, O'Cafe, friendly, and staff waiting for guests but no customers, only a few tables outside on Merulana curati.Small pastry even on orders directly from Naples (pastiera, caprese, lemon delight, baba puffs and many others), hoping it does not rain we can enjoy an aperitif served aperitif served with stuzzicchini of the day And also organize some evening. Breakfast, panuozzi Neapolitan Neapolitan music, coffee for kids, pizza and lots of many other thingBreakfast, panuozzi Neapolitan Neapolitan music, coffee for kids, pizza and a lot of sympathy from the real Neapolitan Gianluca e Daniela
St Andrews, United Kingdom
“Great food”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Good value and great food. Nice seating area outside. Friendly staff. Thanks. Small selection but all looks delicious.

• Korean first
  • Polish first
“Best espresso I've ever had - no joke!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

The espresso here was so good that I could hardly believe it. Absolutely perfect espresso, and only €0.90 per shot. The baristas were also very friendly. You must go here if you're looking for espresso in Rome.

• Visited May 2014
“Not what expected.”
Reviewed 20 November 2013 via mobile

My image of this cafe was totally different to what it actually looked like, was expecting a better seating area. Instead there were 2/3 wooden stools..
Smokers right infront of the door.
Very small.

Food looked quite good though.
But decided to go elsewhere mainly as we wanted a relaxed chill out, and I dislike smoke.

Visited November 2013
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 10 November 2013 via mobile

I go to this bar multiple times per week after arriving in Rome in July. The owners are very friendly and enthusiastic. Between September and October, I had to move from one apartment to another. I specifically chose an apartment near Cafe 081 so I could continue my normal routine. The coffee is great Napolitan style, which is also true about their selection of other Napolitan specialties, cakes, cookies, etc. I highly recommend this bar to anyone who can appreciate great service, great coffee and other Italian specialties.

Visited July 2013
Whyalla, Australia
“very amicable”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

As a tourist we always need a stop to have a coffee, as this place was around the corner from where we were staying and it was recommended by people staying in the same place we went. The guy there spoke good English and was really nice as he showed us a photo where he wrote on the cappuccino Aussie Aussie Aussie. Obviously had a sense of humour. The coffee was great, the people were nice and the seats outside allowed us to see the locals walk by. great place, give it a go.

• Visited October 2013