“Shuttle Service from Airport”

Rome Shuttle Service - Day Tour
Ranked #25 of 228 Transportation in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: An agency created to satisfy your tours a day in Rome and Italy....
Los Angeles, California
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shuttle Service from Airport”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We contracted with this company to pick us up at the Rome airport and take us to our hotel. They were very efficient and reasonably priced, I will recommend this company to all my friends!

Visited April 2014

• Finnish first
Tel Aviv, Israel
“good transportation to rome”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Very nice and reliable company.
Fair prices and always on time.
Definitely will use them again in Rome.
Tommy

Visited February 2014
cape town
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“flawless and reliable”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I booked four transfers with this company (to and from airport, to and from civatavechia port) and every time the driver arrived perfectly on time, in a lovely mercedes vito. I would defintiely re-use this company, and recommend them

Visited January 2014
1 Thank traveldanCapeTown
Rome, Italy
“Exceptional”
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

I used the Rome Shuttle Service a couple of times while in Rome and they were really exceptional. They respond extremely promptly to emails and just take all the stress out of getting around Rome.

My driver Alessandro was fabulous: an excellent driver who spoke English really well and was extremely kind, helpful and friendly. He gave me a tour of Rome on the way to my accommodation and even helped translate for me when I was struggling to understand someone - brilliant service! If you're thinking of using the Rome Shuttle Service, do it. You won't regret it!

Visited April 2014
Rome, Italy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Airport shuttle”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

Had a wonderful experience using www.romashuttleairport.it from the airport (FCO) to our hotel downtown. It was a very new and clean minivan with LOTS of room for bags and our driver, Domenico, was fabulous. He just needs 24 hour notice and will meet you right outside baggage claim. Definitely recommend and will use him again!

Visited March 2014