All reviewspiazza veneziaside streettrevi fountaingreat locationcentral locationwithin walking distancea small boutique hotelheart of romemodern roomsspanish stepsminute walklarge balconymajor attractionsrecommend hoteltrip to romeclose proximitywalked everywhere
Reviewed 12 June 2013

Our trip to Rome Started on a low with British Airways Loosing one of my bags, once I told the hotel staff about the problem they got straight to it, day and night making phone calls. I Couldn't of asked any more of them! The Hotel and its staff soon put a end to my worries though with the great all round service. The hotel itself is Beautiful up a small cobbled street tucked away in the perfect location! The 6 days we was there we didn't need to use public transport or taxis once, and we saw everything from the Vatican city, Colosseum, Spanish Steps and the Rest. the rooms were idyllic little places of sanctuary in a busy city. Excellent fixture and fitting throughout and one of the comfiest beds I have ever slept in! the bath room was a dream I could only wish I could of brought it home with us. every day the hotel rooms and corridors were immaculately cleaned. The reception was always manned by either Lorenzo, Daniele or Stefano. the reception rooms are a ideal place to sit and relax after a long day walking about with comfortable seats and its stylish décor. Lorenzo book us a table at "Life" restaurant and I couldn't thank him enough it blew us away and was the perfect way to spend our last night in Rome! I would stop reading reviews of other hotels now before we travelled to Rome me and my Girlfriend looked through 100's there was always something we didn't like either location, décor or bad reviews etc... we saw this one booked it, arrived and wasn't disappointed!
I would just like to Thank Lorenzo, Daniele and Stefano for being so friendly and helpful with everything! We hope to come back soon

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2013

You might think that this hotel -- with its location so near the Vittorio Emanuele monument -- would be noisy. But no. It is on a small street, well-insulated from the noise. A very quiet hotel. The service is excellent. The rooms are very modern, extremely clean with plenty of closet space. The staff is very friendly and helpful. There is a nice breakfast for only 8 euros. The price is much cheaper than many inferior hotels. I don't see how you could regret staying here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarioQuality
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Recently stayed here for a 3 day whirlwind trip to Rome before boarding a cruise. The location is FANTASTIC..we walked to the Colosseum. Tucked away in a quiet side street. Lobby has comfy seating, 24/7 coffee & pasties. Lorenzo @ the front desk was a great help with restaurant suggestions & arranging taxis. Room was cozy but comfortable. We will go back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dallaswinegirl
Reviewed 28 April 2013

Placing this review onbehalf of family who are not on tripadviser. Very central location, close to main attractions. Rooms are very clean comfortable and modern. Very helpful staff with good advice at all times. Would go back any time, and would be very happy to recommend to others, especially those who are visiting rome for the first time as the staff will make such a difference to the experience

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank boots c
Reviewed 15 April 2013

A nice small hotel situated perfectly at the heart of Rome, central but quiet. Very nice bathrooms and good beds. As in all such hotels;not very big rooms - but amongst the biggest rooms we have had in small hotels like this one. Nice service minded staff, that were very helpful.

We will be happy to come back another time.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple