“Pork paradise”

Taste of Rome - The Trionfale Foodie Tour
Ranked #1 of 436 Shopping in Rome
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Paciotti is the reference point in Rome in the area of salumi, cheeses and italian food specialities in general. Inside the shop you will find a huge selection of Italian delicacies such as cheeses, salamis, hams, wines, spirits, balsamic vinegar and truffle products. In addition, we also make vacuum packs, to deliver products to all over the world without any problems.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Food available for purchase
Schenectady, New York
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Pork paradise”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

One step inside and you know you have found the mother lode, one minute with the staff and you know that you are family. Dried sausages of all kinds ("this one is just from the black pig with the white belly"), fresh sausage (never had better), cheeses (the cacio romano and the ricotta were both wonderful), olives, fresh bread, quality pasta, wine for all occasion, and well, in short, everything your heart desires for a Roman feast. We returned again and again, and now I'm wondering if they ship international... Its been two days since we left Rome and I need my Paciotti!

Visited April 2014

Yavne
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Best place for cheese on rome”
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

My wife found this place in TripAdvisor and as she is a big cheese fan we decided to try it out.
As we have a long trip ahead of us we were looking for something that will last till we get home.
Luca was very helpful and went over all of the options that would keep.
Very good service, very good cheese.
Thanks Luca!

Alicante, Spain
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“What a great service!”
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went to the Paciotti Salumeria after finding it at Tripadvisor.
I now understand why they get all the great listings, and I like to share mine too.
Luca and his brother was soooo helpfull and they gave me the best advices....
The atmosphere and the great staff make this place to a heaven for people enjoying wine, cheese and ham.
For sure this is a place I'd go back to...

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Kai S
Atlanta, Georgia
36 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“If you miss Paciotti, you miss Italy !”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I stayed around the corner and walked around the neighborhood and decided to drop in. Veronique was more than helpful on my first visit to Italy describing the wide selection of meats, cheeses and wines in the shop. I felt as if I had stepped back in time.

The staff was friendly and fun. I was allowed to state before buying and I did buy a high end meat, and cheese to make a sandwich for later in the evening.

The pictures I share will be the proof that the shop is packed full of fun. be heady to taste meat and buy a bit.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank asirmans2000
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great neighbourhood Italian grocery with fun staff.”
Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

We entered through the arch of hams into a foodie heaven with dozens of varieties of prosciutto to try and plenty of cheese and olives too. Stefano and his younger brother kept us laughing ... and buying. A fun way to get supper. Oh and the fresh pasta was excellent!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Montrealbethany

Been to Paciotti Salumeria? Share your experiences!