Myself and 3 friends stopped here for a quick lunch and really wished we hadn't. The food was microwaved from frozen slop, we're pretty sure they were ready meals. The head waiter was a complete sleaze that perved over every woman that walked past. All the staff chain smoked over you while you ate. The place was dirty, expensive and the food was vile. Do not eat here. They should be ashamed to try and pass any of the swill that they serve as italian.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.