“Great friendship & hospitality”

Cibele Bed&Breakfast
Ranked #120 of 3,617 Rome B&B and Inns
“Great friendship & hospitality”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

We stayed 1 full week and it was like spending time in your home. We didnt get just hospitality also friendship, moreover location is great, rooms are very clean. İf we go Rome again without checking alternatives we will stay at Cibele. İf you stay at Cibele be sure that you will be definetly satisfied.

Stayed March 2014
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
What to say?!
When you start by renting a room to someone for business and you end up with two new friends it is the best someone could ever ask for!

The time spent together was memorable: you are an amazing couple, full of energy and good vibes...you brought the smile on the face of Cibele!

Thank you so much for everything and I hope to see you soon again...maybe in Istanbul!

Take Care
G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
  • Polish first
Waterford, Ireland
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed in Cibele last week. It was a return visit and the service and standard was as impeccable as ever. Lovely big spacious room and amazing power shower. It is so central , just a few steps from the metro and close to bus routes too. My daughter really enjoyed it too especially the variety of lighting and the shutters. I would definately stay again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
It is always a great pleasure to have you here...

A returning guest is even more special because of that feeling of familiarity: it is like having a friend here!

Thank you so much for taking your time for reviewing Cibele again, I hope to see you soon and I wish you all the best...

Iowa City, Iowa
Reviewed 13 February 2014

My daughter and I stayed here in January 2014. It is just a wonderful, comfortable, spacious apartment with beautiful contemporary decor. The location is terrific -- near the Cavour metro stop, incredibly near the Colisseum, forum, etc. It's just a bit outside the major tourist venues -- but Rome is made for walking.
Giuseppe is a courteous, thoughtful host who had some great suggestions for us on places to eat, things to see. He even arranged ballet tickets for us in advance of our trip when I was unable to navigate the Teatro dell'Opera's website. I loved our stay in Rome & this wonderful B&B is something I will recommend to all our friends.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
gidima79, Owner at Cibele Bed&Breakfast, responded to this review, 25 February 2014
WOW!!!!

I really have no words to correctly express how thankful I am for such an amazing review!!!

It has been a great pleasure to host you and show you the city...helping you also with the ballet tickets was really nice: Italy is about culture and my guests fully enjoy it I feel like I have really succeeded in my job!

Thank you very much again for your lovely company and all these beautiful words!

I hope to see you soon,
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Both my girlfriend and I had the pleasure of staying at the Cibele Bed & Breakfast at the end of November 2013 and we couldn't have wished for a more perfect location and host.

For anyone visiting Rome for the first time, I urge you to book your stay at Giuseppe’s wonderful bed and breakfast apartment. The accommodation was beautifully and tastefully decorated, spotless, and in a location which will take you far away from the tourists, but leave you in the bustling heart of Rome with everything you could want at your doorstep.

And your host? If it’s your first time visiting this amazing city, you couldn't ask for a more accommodating and informative guide. Able to assist with the planning of your day with activities and some of the best (and hidden) restaurants in the city, Giuseppe was the perfect friend to have.

Anyone we know who is planning to visit Rome, this will be the place we will always recommend them to stay and we are already planning our return trip.

If you’re checking Tripadvisor for the best place to stay in Rome, stop looking. It’s here.

See you again next year,

Dan and Kates

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank keenadan
Dear Dan and Kates...

You really moved me!!!
You have been able to seriously transform a review in to a tremendous advertisement tool: your words are unbelivebly faltering and I really don't know how to thank you!

Moreover, thank you for considering me a friend...that is so sweet of you!

I hope I will have the pleasure to see you again in Rome...

I wish you all the best,
Someren, The Netherlands
Reviewed 1 February 2014

We would like to thank Guiseppe for the perfect stay at his wonderful bed and breakfast appartment. Guiseppe was also a great guide for us. His knowlegde about the secrets of Rome is a very good. And the cookies that came with the breakfast were lovely.

Rutger & Helma, Someren, The Netherlands

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Helmavanoijen
Thank you so much Rutger and Helma!!!

It has been a great pleasure to host you here, you are really nice and I hope I will have the honor of having you here again soon!

Take care,
Miami, Florida
Reviewed 9 January 2014

What a great experience I had in Rome, I must say! but it would have never been the same if I had picked a different place to stay. Cibele was simply amazing! Very cozy, great service and very well located! The room was beautiful and contemporary and I love their "green" concept. Highly recommended! =)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Princeton, New Jersey
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Perfect location: very close to subway, can walk to termini. lots of good restaurants around BB. Very safe area.
Good design: modern and fancy room ever!
駅もコロッセオも徒歩圏内。治安も良く、周りに色んなお店があり、夜も賑やかです。写真でもわかるとおり、とにかくオシャレな部屋。

Stayed September 2013
1 Thank Mahakara
Thank you so so much...you even took time to write your review in two languages!!!

It has been a great pleasure and honor to host you here, you company was really pleasant and I hope I will have the honor of having you here again soon!

Take care,