“Good pizza takeout, Poor Carbonara”
Review of Yum yum style

Yum yum style
Ranked #6,719 of 12,590 Restaurants in Rome
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Trevi
Reviewed 6 June 2014 via mobile

The pizzas were fine as they heat it up for you before eating but I tried the carbonara and it was downright BAD. there's not supposed to be solid egg bits in carbonara and there was. the taste was quite bland as well.

so, try the pizza, but NO PASTA

There are newer reviews for Yum yum style

Reviewed 28 May 2014

For pizza lovers who wants to eat on the go this take away place is one of the best places to pop in. Good pizza packed in cardboard box for lunch is great snacking option, especially when you have other plans than sitting for few hours in restaurants.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

This little restaurant is located down the main street you walk down if heading to the Trevi from Barberini. I stopped here when it was pouring down one afternoon, looking for a cheap and easy bite to eat. The cosy setting and the fact it was full of locals drew me in. The service was friendly and efficient. I had the bolognese which was hot and delicious with a glass of wine for 9 Euro. Fantastic price considering it's proximity to the fountain. I'd definitely recommend for a quick lunch stop.

1  Thank SharmerK
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We went August 2012, it has taken me this long to find this awful place on tripadvisor.
Food is terrible, staff are rude and down right dishonest.
We asked for a plate of the chicken stew which was priced at 12 euros. Not bad for I thought I was going to get. The reality was they gave me a plate with full of sauce and what little was left of the stew, which equalled to two small bite sized cubes, some big lumps of thigh skin and bones! As soon as I got the plate I complained and refused it. They insisted quite rudely that we had to pay the 12 euros. There was no comprising with these people.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

cheap place and tasty food near the spanish steps would recommend it. If your lucky Fabio may sing for you.

1  Thank swatts67