Black and White Suite
  • Bar/Lounge
US$960
US$468
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjewish neighborhoodminute walkexplore romecomfortable bedaround the cornertrasteveretram
Reviewed 27 September 2013

Everything about our stay at the black and white suites was fantastic. Martina ( the owner) was helpful and always contactable if we had and questions, she also suggested some fantastic places to eat in the are that we're not full of tourists! The bed was comfy and the room was large and in a great location to all the sights, could not have asked for anything more.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My stay at Black & White Suites in Rome was exceptional:

- I received prompt replies to my questions before I booked
- Once I booked, Martina (the owner) gave me clear instructions to check in
- I was greeted on time at the apartment
- The location of the apartment was ideal: very central & steps away from many attractions (Campo di Fiori, Pantheon, Trevi Fountain, etc.)
- The apartment was very clean, and it was cleaned every day.
- I even got help with my suitcase and to find a taxi when I left

My stay in Rome was great. Black & White Suites made it even better.

Guy

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 11 September 2013

We stayed in the white room and were really impressed.

It is lovely, clean and spacious. The location is great - just a 5 minute walk to Trastevere (with all the cheap great restaurants) and an easy walk to all the tourist attractions.
The breakfast was provided in our room for the 2 days (cakes, fruit, tea, coffee, biscuits, chocolate) and the mini bar was stocked with beer and wine all free of charge which was a nice extra.

Martina was lovely and very helpful, we wanted to leave our bags for the last day after we checked out and she made sure it was possible for us. I would definitely stay here again (although if you are going for longer - we only stayed 2 nights - or in the height of summer it would be nice to have a hotel with a pool to go back to in the afternoons) but obviously we knew this did not!

Much nicer than a regular hotel and the price was very good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Carlyh33
Reviewed 26 August 2013

An excellent apartment experience, located in the heart of the Jewish Quarter, mere minutes away from the Colosseum and The Pantheon.

The Black and White suite, located on the third floor of the building, is ideal for families, with an incredibly comfortable bed and sofa bed, a well equipped kitchen and large, functional bathroom. The open plan nature of the apartment, along with its modern interiors, made for a pleasant environment to live in for 4 days, with an extensive array of restaurants on the street below. Most importantly, given our trip was at the start of August, the air conditioning was a welcome relief.

Within the local area it's a short walk to Campo de' Fiori, beyond there you can walk towards the Vatican too. The city is best explored by foot, because every corner turned is another discovery. The apartment owes itself to walking in local, the street it's located on is Pedestrian only too, a haven away from cars!

I must thank Martina and Noel in their services through out our stay, and would also advise a trip to the bakery on the corner of the apartment building, for their service and food.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank TanAgg
Reviewed 26 August 2013

Perfect! Great central location and wonderful rooms. Stayed here with my wife for two days in August. We had been driving around Italy for a week in more rural accommodations so we really enjoyed the modern amenities of the Black & White Suite (strong AC and shower). Owners very hospitable and accessible. They gave me tips on where to go and what to do and were always just a text away. When I return to Rome I will definitely be staying here!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple