I selected this hotel because it was around 50 EUR per day. Which is not very cheap but still under my budget.
But I will not stay in this place if it is even free. You are risking you life. No basic service, no breakfast, no tv, no cleaning and no new towel are few among the many problem this place got. Also there are few health hazards:
1. The bathroom of the room has a big crack on the wall. It can fall on your head any time.
2. There were spiders and insects all around the room. My wife was bitten by one of those and had pain all morning.
3. Although it says AC is there but it was without an adaptor plug. So can’t use the AC. The room is on ground floor and the only window directly opens on the busy road. So you can’t keep that open during night. But if you close it you suffocate as there is no air inside room.
Staying at this place completely ruined our Rome trip as we couldn’t sleep at night.
Don’t go by any picture or the facilities it says. It is all lie.
Avoid at any cost.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Italian hospitality and central position 50 meters from Roma Termini Train Station. Casa Ding offers classic-style rooms and free Wi-Fi in all areas. The rooms are all equipped and private bathrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld and Priceline so you can book your Casa Ding reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.