“Amazing apartment in the centre of Rome, with a...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
juliathel...
Gothenburg, Sweden
“Amazing apartment in the centre of Rome, with a gorgeous private terrace”
Reviewed 3 October 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfectly situated apartment with walking distance to everything!
We had a great stay in Rome @ Elisas apartment, and were able to fit in all the things we wanted to see, and managed to avoid the busiest times for different sights, thanks to all the great information provided by Elisa before our arrival.
We also decided to stay in and spend some time just hangning out on the terrace, in the sunshine having lunch, or coffee in the mornings which really was a lovely place to relax and enjoy our vacation.
We'll definitely visit again!

Irene M
“Amazing location”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in November 2016

This apartment is one of the best I've stayed in. Its within walking distance if all the sights and shopping areas. Easy to get to on public transport from the airport which is great if you're watching your pennies!! It was warm and comfortable in the winter months, with a large outdoor area for dining alfresco. Excellent service all round and will definitely return.

TheABCCla...
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“Perfect central Rome location!”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We visited this lovely apartment for our anniversary in late June and early July. Before we even arrived we had the most amazing welcome from Eliza, who provided a stream of well-informed emails as guidance for our trip, from the best ice-creams to the best churches! Meeting up in person was a huge pleasure and she certainly went out of her way to make our trip memorable. We arrived in the mid 30s, hot and tired from our journey, to a chilled bottle of wine, plate of sandwiches and olives, which we enjoyed on the shaded and generous roof terrace.

During our three days we did need further points of guidance on Rome and Eliza was more than happy to help via text.

We loved it so much we booked to return for four days next anniversary! Can't say fairer than that!! We loved it.

cornelias...
County Wexford, Ireland
“Fantastic Location”
Reviewed 24 August 2017 for a stay in November 2015

We could walk anywhere and we enjoyed the lovely terrace immensely. The apartment is as described, fully equipped and quiet (we even ventured to make a pasta carbonara!!!). Elisa has been an excellent host, showering us with information
and tips. She double checked on us to make sure all was well and she was very helpful when we happened to need her assistance. Ideal for a city break and getting an authentic feeling of Rome. We will definitely be back!

Jennifer...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Lovely Roman pied-a-terre”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Well located and thoughtfully appointed, this small but practical apt. has a lot to offer. The location between Piazza di Spagna and Piazza del Popolo is superb: the eighteenth-century palazzo/complex is elegant and safe; the terrace is spacious and inviting, with a wonderful table for meals, umbrella and and lounge chairs; and the small space of the apartment itself is efficient and well considered. I recommend this apartment for singles, couples or a family with up to two small kids (it might be tight with four adults or two couples). The host's recommendations for restaurants, food shopping and more are also excellent. Highly recommended!

Geodino C
Antipolo
“Comfortable and Great Location with Gracious Hosts”
Reviewed 28 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Elisa's place is not perfect for us but I am still giving it 5 stars. Allow me to explain.

We learned that her apartment is in one of those restricted residential areas where private cars (except for residents') are not allowed from morning until 7PM. Since we were arriving at the end of a two week Italian adventure, we had a lot of luggage and souvenirs packed into the trunk and back seat of our rental car, and meeting our host three blocks down and drag all our luggage through cobblestone streets was a gritty nightmare. Elisa, however, arranged for a friend, Elizabeth (who up to this day, I believe is a superwoman) to meet us and help with our luggage.

I had not paid close attention to the description of the location. What stuck in my mind was that it was at the mezzanine. I had a vision that it would be somewhat a half floor above the ground floor. But Elisa had described (and I did not read carefully) that it was the mezzanine between 2nd and 3rd floor. So hefting all our luggage again, surpassed an olympic event. Lesson to me: I should read descriptions more carefully.

But, I guess, we loved the photos of the place and were enamored of pictures of the balcony and little pockets of greenery that we did not pay much attention to the text. The balcony was in the courtyard with many other apartments around. Aside from being a restful place, one can witness small activities of life around. I felt like James Stewart in Hitchcock's "Rear Window". My wife and I enjoyed cooking our Italian meals made of fresh ingredients from groceries nearby then taking them out of into the balcony and dine at sunset which, on fading out, were replaced by little lights that automatically switched on at dusk.

The apartment had a collection of CDs which one could play amplified from a vintage cassette recorder. The TV was HD and a modern flat LCD and hooked to Italian channels. But we always carried some videos on laptops and I hooked up our HDMI cable into it for a late night movie.

The bed was very comfortable; soft and had good linen. And the bedroom even had those little lights on the ceiling that made it relaxing. Everything was tastefully appointed, with some edge into it. Not sure if that is called "shabby chic". The kitchen counter was painted concrete. And so was the bathtub, in orange.

Outside, on the street, Italian life bustles. We were in one of the three street legs from Piazza del Popolo and Spagna (Spanish Steps). We could never walk down the street uninterrrupted because there was always something to see in the shops. And Elisa made sure we knew everything there is to enjoy in the neighborhood and beyond. Before arriving, she actually sent me 10 messages of tips: gelaterias, ristorantes, osterias, groceries, transport options... I was almost embarrassed to admit I did not try them all.

TeresamA3...
Chicago, Illinois
“Exceeded all of my expectations!”
Reviewed 2 October 2015 for a stay in September 2015

from the much larger than I expected outdoor terrace with both a sunning area and outdoor dining space, to a very nicely kept compact apartment with a well equipped kitchen and a superb location right in the heart of charming shops and restaurants, this rental was a wonderful find. But what pushed it over the top was the help and assistance and wonderful attention and friendliness of the owner. I mean, seriously, she got me so many restaurant reservations ..even sourced out places that I could not remember the name of, looked up suggestions for best possible experiences for the Vatican etc. ( Friday night happy hour tour ) and was always there to help. The description was accurate re: the amount of stairs to reach the unit, but this was a minor factor especially since this put me higher up in the building and in a much better spot to get almost all day sun on the terrace... and I was there for a month.... I highly recommend this apartment !

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing