Hotel Diocleziano(Rome)
US$122
US$307
US$228
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$324/night.

Hotel Nord Nuova Roma(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$88
US$239
US$171
  • Room Service
Augusta Lucilla Palace(Rome)(Great Value!)
US$198
US$178
Priceline
Hotel Artemide(Rome)
US$441
US$371
Priceline
  • Restaurant
All reviewsjk placeboutique hotelmaster suitewelcome drinkitalian marblespanish stepscomplimentary mini barbeautiful hotelvia condottihuge bathroomheart of romefavorite hotelpublic areasreplenished dailyevery requestthe location is perfectstayed longer
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Best place I've stayed in Rome - by far - and possibly one of the nicest boutique hotels I've ever seen. Skilled and friendly staff will be happy to assist for your every need. Very happy to have found it and to know that that is my new 'home" in Rome. Congratulations, well done!

Room Tip: If possible go with the larger rooms
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Thea G
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to book a last minute weekend away to Rome. Flights booked, the next day was spent researching & deciding which hotel would best suit our needs.
We chose JK Place. Our decision was based on great location, recommendation & good reviews.
We arrived early evening & were shown to the lounge by concierge who also checked us in & brought us our room key.
The lounge area of the hotel was lovely. Lots of statues , lots of fabulous picture books, a really nice relaxing grown up hotel.
Our room was beautifully appointed with lots of cupboard space, nice big bed & a spacious ensuite shower room with his& her sinks.
There was a welcome platter of fruit & complimentary minibar & snacks, plus half a bottle of proseco.
The complimentary mini bar was stocked full of soft drinks! Which we thought was a bit misleading. The complimentary snacks were very nice though & replenished daily.
Our room had no view (court yard looking at other people's balconies).
We were told our room was a complimentary upgrade.
The hotel is very close to Spanish steps. The hotel were happy to lend us umbrellas when it rained.
Breakfast was served in the restaurant - again nice selection of cold cuts, cereal , pastries & a choice of hot food made to order.
The hotel staff were excellent - couldn't have been more polite, kind, helpful & attentive.
They offered recommendations for bars & restaurants-all of which were perfect & they were happy to book tables for us.
JK Place is a Lovely hotel, no doubt about it - but worth the £1000 a night price tag? No.
Sorry.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bl0ndie72
Reviewed 19 September 2017

My biggest regret is that we didn't stay here longer. It was one quick night. Check in time was four. We got there early and I think we were checked in by three. No chance to sleep in. We had to rush off to the airport in the morning (our flight ended up getting canceled and the airlines put us up in a crappy hotel by the airport...that sucked after having an awesome night at JK Roma). JK Roma treated us so good. At check in we were seated in a very comfortable area and offered a complimentary drink. That was well appreciated after a day of train travel! Our room was not very big, but very comfortable. I couldn't afford to splurge anymore on a bigger room. This place is pricey for the average person, but so worth it. Thank God I had mileage points. There was no view from the window, but I knew there wouldn't be. The bed was so comfortable! I knew they had carpet when I booked the room. I wish they didn't. Personal preference. The bathroom was very nice and the shower was awesome. We received a complimentary bottle of white wine, which unfortunately we never had time to drink. They also had free water, drinks, and snacks. We did not eat dinner there. I wish we had. The menu looked good. The restaurant we went to right outside the hotel door was not very good. It looks cute and convenient, but I don't recommend going there. My fault. We should have asked the hotel for recommendations. We did have dessert and after dinner drinks at the hotel bar. That was nice.The tiramisu was good. Very expensive, but good. In the morning we stopped for a quick breakfast. We weren't very hungry and in a rush to get to the airport. I did have this very delicious donut and an espresso. The food looked really good, I wish we could have enjoyed more of it. If I ever get back to Rome I will be saving my pennies to stay at JK Roma again. I would also love to stay at their other locations. Expensive, but no regrets. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We had a double bed room. Do not expect a nice view.
2  Thank ClassicGirl75
Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed in Rome for 3 nights at this hotel and just absolutely loved it. From the minute we arrived it blew us away. The interior decor is stunning (even has a corner sofa in the lift!) The staff were all fantastic - we have nothing but good things to say about all of them. The room was beautiful and spotlessly clean. The bed super comfy (handmade mattress), free mini bar (non alcoholic) and a basket of well thought out snacks - also free. In a world of hotels charging ridiculous money for small bottles of water in the minibar, this was truly a welcome breath of fresh air. Lovely toiletries in the bathroom in huge bottles. Everything about this hotel feels generous. The location is perfect for travellers wishing to see the sights of Rome - most are within a very easy walking distance. The breakfast was amazing and included in the room price - not always a given. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone. When we go back to Rome one day I won't be looking to go to any other hotel. Thank you JK Roma.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I am blown away by this hotel! It's staff, decor, room, food, drinks, service, lighting, location, just EVERYTHING! I stayed at this hotel one night only because the first leg of my trip I was flying out the next day but the location is fantastic. The second half of my Rome trip I stayed at Sofitel Villa Borghese and what a huge mistake that was, I should have just came right back to JK Palace. I booked Sofitel because of the rooftop and this hotel does not have one but when you have service like this hotel who cares?
Upon check in we were greeted by Valentina she was absolutely wonderful with information, a map, and dining recommendations. Valentina knew we were exhausted from a long trip and flight delay she gave us some great coffee and we chatted in the lobby about the hotel and area. Great personal specific detailed and accommodating service right off the bat. We had a lovely room, it was big, clean and beautiful. The bathroom has great toiletries i loved the apricot scrub in the shower. A bit disappointed we did not have a tub because after long walks in Rome you just want to sit and soak. That would be the only issue. The elevator and was hidden and so were things in the room, it was just a cool overall concept. This hotel has the best breakfast I have ever had please order the ROMAN BREAKFAST! You will not be disappointed. Absolutely great quality in room, food and drinks. I can say you get what you pay for this hotel is very pricey but we had an amazing stay and would definitely stay here again!! Cannot recommend it enough!! We will be back!!

2  Thank katherineiris