“Great fast food ”

Price range: £4 - £13
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Monti
Description: Artisan workshop for pizza. Leavened dough 72 hours, stone ground organic flour, extra virgin olive oil. Fresh ingredients and seasonal produce. NOT USE THE FREEZER. You can find: sandwiches homemade with hamburger meat Danish, round pizzas (dinner only), fried homemade and not frozen, anchovies fish fried , pizza by the slice. All accompanied by excellent artisan and domestic beers, soft Italian natural without preservatives and artificial coloring.
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Not to be mistaken with the Italian chain in the UK of the same name, this is an excellent pizza takeaway / fast food restaurant.

You can order pizza by the slice at €2 a time, or for the more hungry you can order a freshly made pizza for around €8. We had a pizza each and ate them outside. The staff were very friendly and the food was very good quality - a cut above the nearby tourist trap diners.

The only thing I didn't like was the drunk and slightly rude Americans at the next table. I can't blame the pizzeria for them though.

While not the very best place we ate in Rome, I would strongly recommend this place if you're looking for a quick and cheap eat.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank AnInspectorCalls_Rob

Reviewed 23 August 2016

For the first time I know what it is to eat. I have gained four pounds. I get frantically hungry, and the food I eat gives me a lingering pleasure. I never ate before in this deep carnal way… I want to bite into life and to be torn by it

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank Jey V
Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Best pizza in Rome, the crust si the real winner. The place is small and needs an AC but It's worth It. If you plan to visit Rome You should stop by.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 15 August 2016

Little hole in the wall place, but good food here. We came here on our first night in Rome after a long day of flying for something quick and easy. Zizzi didn't disappoint! The service was good and the staff was really nice - the couple of guys that helped us all spoke good English, and were happy to give advice as to what to get. The pizza tasted great, but my only criticism was that the crust was super thin - to the point of being soggy. My girlfriend's pizza wasn't that way, so it may have just been an anomaly. Heads up - they don't serve round pizzas until 7 pm, so before that is only by-the-slice. This is a pretty common feature in Italian pizzerias, so make sure to check the timing of the switch before you make a decision.

Date of visit: July 2016
3  Thank U2643DEchrisr
Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Just when you think pizza won't get any better in Rome, you stumble upon this cute restaurant with delicious pizza and friendly staff. Thank you for making these amazing pizza's guys, we loved it!

Date of visit: August 2016