We've stayed in this nice appartement for one week during our second trip to Rome.
I can absolutely recommend the place.
- It's around 40-45square meters (so very spacious in comparison to a hotel room and you have the feeling of coming home in the evening.)
- The interior is great, the appartment seems to be renovated just two years ago. And it was indeed very clean!
- Booking was uncomplicated and contact warm and friendly. The host welcomed us on the first night, gave us the key and some very valuable recommendations. Later, she especially researched on a specific question we had.
- It's located near Termini, though not in the direct neighborhood but in a nicer and more upper class area. It's approx. 10 walking minutes to the colosseum/Foro Romano. 5min close to a Metro (V. Emmanuelle) and shops are all around. It is also within 15min walking distance to San Lorenzo, a lively student neighborhood to hang out in the evening if you get tired of seeing ancient buildings all day :D. Overall, I liked it very much to live in area where some people actually live (and are not just visitors and tourists).
- Make sure to have breakfast at Pamella and supper in a trattoria in the next street (starting with M...Mercenta or the like).
For the next stay, the appartment would be definitely our first choice.
PS.: Though, it's spacious I think it is perfect for two, but for three or four people it might become a bit tight if you stay for longer than, say three to four nights.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|