Lowest prices for your stay
£328
Get rewarded with One Key
StayForLong
£237
2,195 results
All reviews trevi fountain great location annex building mini bar main attractions spanish steps within walking distance recommend this hotel the main hotel lovely hotel via nazionale vatican city executive room minute walk city break central location rooftop terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2020

Feel sorry for the hotel during this times , I proposed to my fiancé there match ‘19, lovely hotel , night staff brilliant with service , made us what we asked for,we drank baileys and brandy as late night drink , never a problem , loved the living the idea of the mobile phone in the room, we felt rude taking it out , breakfast was lovely , location is good , feel that people should understand that in these times that this hotel will give a refund as it needs to survive , rebook it for another time , the hotel will do that , I’m hoping to go back again soon.

Date of stay: August 2020
3  Thank Geodeano82
Rome Times Front Office Manager, Servizi per gli ospiti/front office at Rome Times Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2023

Dear Geodeano82,

Thank you so much for your amazing review!

We are so happy to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us, and especially thank you for highlighting our great location, delicious breakfast and our professional staff.

We hope to welcoming you back soon for another great stay at Rome Times Hotel!

Best regards,

Michela D.S.
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 6 April 2020

I understand this is difficult for everyone, businesses also. However I feel that the customer service has been poor.

I'm practically begging for a change of date due to the rescheduling of my sisters wedding. I booked this room back in November 2019.

I'm a non refundable room so was happy to meet halfway and continue a booking with them at another date, but it's clear what they think of thier customers as they haven't bothered to reply to any emails or answer the phone, despite an automatic message to say specific times to call the hotel.

Maybe they are closed? If that's the case we should be entitled to a full refund??
Why would I want to stay with them now after this poor effort.

Shame on you Rome Times.

Date of stay: April 2020
6  Thank K7129JNsaraht
Reviewed 14 March 2020

I feel terrible about what the people in Italy are going through and we had an upcoming reservation at this hotel that we had to cancel due to the travel ban and lock down. We booked a non-refundable room. All flights from the USA are cancelled and the country is locked down. We literally can not get there but the hotel denied our request for a refund.

I understand if it was our fault for the cancellation but it's out of our control and impossible to get there. I understand their economy will suffer but some refund would be in order. This is a once in a lifetime event so I would think they would be more flexible. Having said all that saving lives is more important than money so we'll just have to deal with it.

3  Thank S G
Reviewed 13 March 2020

Due to Coronovirus outbreak the hotel should technically refund us. Instead they have refused and are advising they will not. We want a refund it cost us lots of money to stay here.

We cannot recommend.

4  Thank 250ryane
Reviewed 10 March 2020

If you are an American absolutely do not come here and book anywhere besides here because they do not like Americans and wouldn’t help or accommodate because of the Coronavirus pandemic they wouldn’t even negotiate they are not looking for your health and well-being even though it’s a extramarital health risk....everywhere else we stayed was light years better

3  Thank BenMpeterson