Heart Hotel
Hotel Alimandi Vaticano(Rome)
207 Inn(Rome)
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsvatican museumfriendly receptionistminute walkgave us a mapthe hotel staffexcellent locationaround the cornerfree wificlean roomsbusy roadmetro stationthe room was nicevisiting rometop floorstayed nightsjunior suitepastries
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Just returned from a seven night stay at the charming Hearth Hotel and can't say enough about it. The hotel is truly a hidden gem in Rome with a front desk staff that goes above and beyond to make you feel welcome. The rooms are also wonderful: big, clean, new, and have great views of the Vatican itself. They also have a blow dryer, in-room safe, great shower and towels, sound-proof windows, bathroom products, airport pick up and drop off, and FREE WiFI! I cannot imagine staying anywhere else on my next visit to Rome. Thank you Enrico, Nicola, and the whole staff for making our visit to your city so memorable.

Room Tip: They are all great!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Me and my travel-mate have spent 2 nights at Hearth Hotel in mid of Jul14.
We were warmly welcome by the hotel staff and they greeted us whenever we go out and come back from hotel. They patiently guided us the Rome map and provided very useful information to us.
Room was fairly clean and two minutes walk to Vatican Museum, very good location with variety of restaurants near that area. I will definitely choose this hotel on my next trip to Rome again. :)

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 July 2014

We have spent 2 nights in Hearth Hotel in July 2014. The hotel has a great location, just across the entrance to Vatican Museum. We had room 307: very large, clean and comfortable with a huge terrace; soft drinks in the minibar were offered free of charge in the first night.
The personnel is very nice and smiley. The breakfast room is on the 4th floor, offering also a roof top small terrace, very cozy with good offer of cold cuts, cheese and pastry. All in all, I would recommend this hotel and we'll look into booking it for a next visit to Rome.

Room Tip: Room 307 had a great terrace!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vesnafuiorea
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My daughter and I started our vacation off with 4 nights in Rome (July 1st - 5th). I decided to stay at the Hearth because of the location and all the great reviews. They were right on point. I went for the suite which was great. Very spacious and nice. It's not a 5 star hotel but the location and the great staff make up for that.

The Metro is close (few blocks away). You can get great gelato on the way :). There's also a grocery store 1 block away. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. I would recommend this hotel to families trying to visit Rome without breaking the bank.

Room Tip: Go for the Suite, JR Suite or balcony room.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank TheresaBG
Reviewed 21 July 2014

My wife and I stayed here for 3 nights recently and it was fantastic. The staff were so friendly and helpful, The hotel is kept very clean and tidy. The location was great just out the front of the Vatican. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple