All reviewstrafalgar tourvatican citywater dispenserwithin walking distancegregorio viieco friendly hotelsan pietro stationitaly tourlovely modern hotelpeter's basilicathe hotel's restaurantrooftop viewmain roadkey cardrain showerstayed here for nightshotel is located
Reviewed 21 May 2014

Overall our room was clean, comfortable and well-equipped upon arrival. The hotel breakfast service was delicious. Great location.
Overall, we were satisfied with your hotel and reccomend it.
A special feedback to Alessandra as staff member extremely polite, helpful and professional !

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank DiegoRTQ
Reviewed 21 May 2014

This hotel welcomed up warmly after our long trip from Melbourne. We arrived early in the morning and were offered our home before check in - this was fantastic as we desperately needed a shower and change of clothes. The room was wonderful.....clean, well appointed and we had a gorgeous view of the gardens. We ate in the restaurant several times and the food was delicious. The location of the hotel is great as it is not on a main road but still an easy walk to transport and very close to Vatican City. Would recommend this hotel and would stay there again if we returned to Rome.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Janet K
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Prior to starting a tour, I booked several nights at this hotel at an inflated price I might add. Had to wait until after 5pm for my room to be ready. First room was quite large with a single bed but was unfortunately situated by an exit to the garden which meant a door bagging every several minutes all night while people went in and out partying. Had to put up with people banging on the door and my window during the night. Requested a change in room the next day and was very reluctant given a room on a higher floor which was so small you could not walk around the single bed and obviously had no room to put my suitcase. Wardrobe had 4 attached hangars and no room for anything else. Bed slumps in the middle and you roll into the "valley" no matter what. can't get onto the roof top garden because they have several parties booked there. WIFI is non existent in the room. It's now almost 4:30pm and room still has not been cleaned. Don't try and ask anything at the reception because they are definitely not helpful and I'm sure they ignore you on purpose. What happen to customer service? I guess they don't have it in Italy or at least at Il Cantico.

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank C M
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Pretty good hotel that is very close to Vatican (~15 mins walk).
Everything inside is modern and clean. Only thing that I noticed at first is that rooms (at least ones we got) were a bit small, looked almost monastic. But actually it wasn't bad at all, and I have enjoyed staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Armen D
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Came upon this Hotel on-line and last minute. Impeccably clean, modern rooms. Hotel is laid out well and very business traveler friendly. We worked an entire day in the hotel lounge and noone bothered us. The outside areas are divine and I would def stay there again. We had lunch there and the pastas were very good. The bathrooms are a little awkward in how the doors open and barely miss the sink but overall the room was comfortable and clean.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business