“The only way to see Rome!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Luciano Roma Tour

Luciano Roma Tour
Ranked #435 of 755 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Do you want to experience a VIP tour or transfer? Contact Luciano Roma Tour, professional drivers and top class mercedes cars are waiting for your customized itineraries! We offer transfers from Rome Airport and Civitavecchia port and private tours in Rome, Pompeii, Costa Amalfitana, Assisi, Tuscany, shopping tours and a lot more!
Atlanta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“The only way to see Rome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2014

We only had a few hours in Rome to sightsee while we were waiting for our friends' flight to arrive, so we booked Luciano and basically told him to show us what he found interesting in his hometown. Wow - what a wonderful tour!! Luciano met us at FCO airport and his Mercedes van was clean, comfortable and stocked with water and juice. He took us to some terrific sights in Rome that we never would have known to see on our own. He then took us back to the airport to fetch our friends and then took us all to Tuscany. It was a very long day for all of us, including Luciano, but he was at all times professional, courteous and a safe driver. We liked him so much that we booked him again to drive us all the way from Tuscany to Sorrento. This trip again met all our travel needs and exceeded our expectations. Thank you, Luciano, for such a great experience while we were in Italy!! We will return next year and certainly be in touch with you for our transportation.

Visited May 2014

Gold Coast
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Everything you want in a driver”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

Luciano collected us right on time and drove safely throughout our time together. His local knowledge was excellent. We went to Tivoli and he waited patiently while we checked out Villa DÉste and Villa Hadrian, as well as a few local shops. It was DEFINITELY the best way to get to Tivoli and back without the fuss. We were back in Rome by 1.30pm!

On the way back into Rome, he took us to the "best gelati shop" in Rome. The gelati was sensational and the best we had during our whole trip to Italy.

If you need a good, honest, reliable driver who is on time and good value for money, don't hesitate to call Luciano Roma Tour. We highly recommend him.

Visited April 2014
New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Travelling with ease and comfort...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

As airline crew, our time at most destinations is very limited. When we have free time we like to make the most of it. With an extra day off in Rome, we wanted to get out of the city and see as much as possible. Luciano Roma Tour made this so easy and pleasurable, I will definitely call on him again. We wanted to travel to Pompeii and the Amalfi coast in one day, and Luciano Roma Tour made it possible. Our emails were answered promptly, and it was very easy to plan our itinerary. The tour was reasonably priced and our car and driver were wonderful. Our driver Nicola was very knowledgable and friendly, and facilitated our trip to make it seamless. Thanks to them we had a day we will never forget. I can recommend their services without reservation.

Visited March 2014
Eastbourne, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Comfort & Luxury”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was attending Rome for a Scotland versus Italy rugby match. Arriving late at night, and unsure of how to get to my accommodation in Rome by public transport, I initially thought of taking a Taxi. However, I don't trust Taxis too much and am wary of getting ripped off. It lead me to look for a reputable company that would make my transfer something I could trust

I found Luciano Roma Tour on the internet, and after reading positive reviews, I made contact with them. I was very impressed with the person who I had contact with. He made my arrangements for me, and informed me that I would be met at the airport by Luciano, with an iPad with my name on it. It was something nice to look for, as when I exited the arrivals gate there were lots of drivers waiting for passengers. Seeing one with an iPad, it was nice to know instantly that which one was Luciano

The vehicle was very nice and comfortable, and Luciano chatted happily with me, and pointed out some landmarks as we traveled. I arrived without incident at my destination, and paid the agreed fee for the transfer. I was very happy with the service I received, and I would recommend Luciano to any of my friends visiting Rome

Visited February 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

2 Thank Kiltman76
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

We needed a reliable service to and from Fiumicino airport and have contracted Luciano based on a recommendation from a friend. Luicano Roma Tours proved to be an excellent choice. This was a great experience - vehicle is new, spacious, clean and comfortable and the timing of the pick-ups was EXTREMELY reliable. During the rides, Luciano also made a point of giving out many useful pointers about the sites worthy of our attention that may not have been on the standard "to do" lists. Overall, this was a great experience and we would highly recommend this service to anybody in need of a reliable airport transportation or a tour around Rome and surroundings.

Visited July 2013