“Gelateria nel cuore di roma”
Review of Hedera

Hedera
Ranked #12 of 775 Dessert in Rome
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Vatican / Borgo
Description: Sweetness & Co.
Rome, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gelateria nel cuore di roma”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

A beautiful ice cream shop in the heart of rome .. in a beautiful location .. SAN PIETRO ... great ice cream!

• Visited August 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
  • Turkish first
Winchester, United Kingdom
“Delicious ice cream”
Reviewed 29 October 2013

I stopped at Hedera purely by chance but the ice cream cone I had was second to none: really really good!

“The best so far”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

We had ice cream twice a day for the past two days, so this place beats the previous four place! It is a MUST stop by store when you are near the Vatican City.

Rome, Italy
“IT S A pleasure , a real pleasure”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Near Saint Peter, in the middle of the wonderful Borgo Pio, i found this little and incredible shop.
Small and cosy, with only few flavours but each of them are a must try.
Least but not last the price are not very excessive

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Never ate better ice cream before.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

My trip to Rome was motivated by food tasting and my wives 30th birthday. I was focused on trying genuine Roman pizzas, freshly made pastas and ofcourse very famous Italian ice cream(3 groups of food I really enjoy). Before I went I have picked number of reccomended establishments (through Trip Advisor) and I was interested about these more than Roman monuments. We went to 4 highly scored ice cream shops ( one of them suppose to be the best in Rome), but I would like to say that Hedera was outstanding. It is located in nice part of the city, the shop has very nice ambience as it is originaly and aesthetically decorated. Family tradition, love and passion towards the ice cream is highly recognizable throughout the shop. Ice cream were very smooth, creamy with very deep, rich long lasting taste.Our favourite flavours were chocolate, hazelnut, pistachio,vanilla, straciatella. I don't like to exaggerate, but place is kind of magical and made our trip special (in the end we were there twice a day). Thank you guys. We hope we will see you again, and we wish you all the best with the new venture.

P.s Prices were the same as any other shops, quality the best, portions were substantial, hence great value for money.

1 Thank Bart K

Been to Hedera? Share your experiences!