“Pizza and Neighborhood Delights.”

Italy Food Culture Tours
US$77.87*
Rome Night Segway Tour
Ranked #21 of 230 Food & Drink in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: Rome Tasting offers incredible experience: Rome Wine Tasting, Rome Food Tour, Rome Walking Tours, Rome Pizza Tour and day excursions
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our walk through the neighborhoods of Rome where the people live and eat. It was a good way to get information on Rome.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Food Culture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Monti district is among the oldest neighborhoods of town and we have been very proud of having had a chance to share it with you! Thx for choosing us... MARCo (:

Reviewed 21 June 2014

My wife and I went to this while we were staying in Rome and it was fantastic. I can't rememer the name of the taster (she was a lovely Austrian / Italian woman) but she certainly knew her stuff. We found it very insightful and would recommend it to anyone. We had 3 glasses of wine matched with local cheese and meat (I just had extra cheese as I am a veggie :p) and it really opened my eyes to their local wine and how it goes together with food! If you have a free couple of hours in Rome of an evening give this one a try.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Food Culture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Many thank for your kind words of appeciation! I had a lovely time with you and will be happy to meet you all again!!! ciaooooo U. (:

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Needed a break from columns and thought this would be a fun alternative. The guide,Martine, was fun,energetic and full of pizza and historical info. Although I thought the tour started too early, I was incorrect. Learned that people eat pizza as a morning snack, and the difference between cold and hot pizza......beside the temperature. This tour was worth the money and a nice break.

We really had a blast! I am sure you now love pizza a lot more than you did before meeting me and my delicious tour!!! bye for now, MARtiNA (:

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This was a fantastic experience. So glad my husband and I did this! Our guide was at the meeting point ready to explode out taste buds... From cheese to bread to pizza to pasta to gelato! A wonderful 3 hr. Experience. All food were included in the price and when the Romans say "taste," they really mean a full serving size. Don't eat breakfast!

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Food Culture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2014

I am super happy you enjoyed your time and that food was all good. Thx for reviewing the tour and for choosing this pizza tour to start off you roman holiday!! Arrivederci, maRCo (:

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We were unaware that this wine tasting was a group event and where a bit surprised when we arrived however the whole experience was wonderful. We met great people and we were able to learn a few things about wine that we find useful and interesting. I would recommend the experience to anyone, we will be doing something similar again for sure.

Claudio C, Guest Relations Manager at Italy Food Culture Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

GOOD to know all went fine during your tasting experience! our groups never get huge anyway as to guarantee personal attention to all group members and a memorable and truly authentic experience for all...
see you soon ... maRCo (: