“Lovely Rome Apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
piantina della casa
grande parco del pineto nei dintorni
affaccio su tranquillo giardino privato
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Rmewirth
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Lovely Rome Apartment”
Reviewed 21 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

The apartment is meticulously maintained and decorated in a charming manner. Fine attention to detail is evident in sunny Casa delle Peonie, from the welcoming bottle of wine to the information binder as well as a variety of guide books for the beautiful city of Rome. Paola was quite gracious and attentive to all of our needs. She even arranged for our airport transfers!

30 Nov 2016
Thank you very much!
It was a pleasure to meet you!
Daniela N
“Great stay”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My stay at La Casa delle Peonie was wonderful. Paola, the owner, was very helpful and communicated very well with me prior to my departure. She even offered to arrange transport from the Roma Termini or FCO should I need it.The apartment is located right outside the bus stop which is great for getting into the city. Cipro station is less than 15 minutes walk from the house. There are a lot of great pizzerias and a market located within 1km. It is located uphill so be aware if you bring large rolling luggage.

The apartment was exactly as it was listed. The living area was small but perfect for what I needed. The dining area and kitchen area were perfect. There were dishes, cups, and basic appliances. There was a coffee machine as well. My italian friend who came to help me move in was disappointed as there was no coffee in the house. However, it wasn't such a big deal for me. The bathroom was great and had modern fixtures. There was a great washer and a hanging line outside the window to dry. The clothespins are located in the hall cupboard across the bathroom. There was a foul moldy smell coming from the cupboard, that was the only negative aspect. However, it did not permeate through the house. The master bedroom was great WITH A LOT of storage for clothing. The bed was adequate. The bedroom came with flatscreen TV, DVD player, and a cable box. Sadly, the cable box only functioned the first night I was there and then I could not work it. I was disappointed in the evening when I was relaxing but it was not a deal breaker. There were DVDs available for viewing. The air conditioning was great for the few times I used it. The WIFI worked well. I was very grateful for that. The view's were decent for the Roma area.

I met with Paola's sister, who spoke little English. Thankfully I speak Italian and my Italian friend was there to help just in case. I always recommend that those coming to Italy brush up on your Italian and be aware of the Tariff's for the Rome area. The house was great and my stay was fantastic. I loved the location. I would most definitely stay here again.

GRAZIE MILLE Paola per la tua generosità. Spero che ti vedrò ancora.

Liked best: Location
Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
14 Nov 2016
Thank you Daniela, I'm happy to know that you appreciated the apartment. Sorry for the smell, but fortunately we realized that it came from a wet rag, now it's everything ok.
Regarding the TV, it's very strange that it didn't work, it is the first time that I heard, I'm sorry to know now after 5 months form your stay, if you'd told me I was coming to check! Maybe it was only the plug or the cable...
Anyway thank you for your review, pleased to know that you'd stay again!
Take care
PhilizMan...
Manchester
“A great base from which to explore Rome”
Reviewed 12 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Paola the owner gave us help with train transfer to the apartment (2 trains, very do-able and much cheaper - 9 euros - than taxi) and met us on arrival. The apartment was clean and well equipped with everything we needed for our 6 day stay. Paola leaves a very helpful folder of practical information (maps, shops, restaurants..) and is available to help if necessary. The bus into Rome leaves from right outside the apartment block but the underground at Cipro is a good 10 minute walk away. We would recommend the take-away wood-fired pizza place just down the road and the deli just after it on the corner, which is amazing. Paola's restaurant recommendations were spot-on. We ate really well at Cavelli's, the local Sardinian restaurant and at La Balduina. No traffic noise as the apartment is at the back of the block. We had an unforgettable time. Thank you Paola.

14 Nov 2016
It was a real pleasure to meet you and talk with you!
I'm very pleased that you ate well at the restaurants that I recommend and especially that you felt well at La Casa delle Peonie.
Thank you for choosing us, I hope to meet you again!
Follow us on FB or on our website.
Best
Judy G
“A great home away from home”
Reviewed 8 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I enjoyed our stay at this flat. The owner, Paola was very kind and helpful with providing directions to different locations.

The flat was very bright and clean and located in a quiet area. It was a 15 minute walk to the Vatican City.......very convenient. We also found great restaurants and cafe's in this area.

I would recommend this property to anyone travelling to Rome. I have already told my friends and relatives about it.

Thanks Paola for the great stay and the bottle of wine and food you provided on our first day.

Regards,
Judy

Liked best: Location
Recommended for:
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
9 Nov 2016
Judy, it was very nice to meet you and your husband!
Thank you for choosing us and thank you for your promotion... i'll be pleased to host your friends and relatives if they will come!
Keep in touch on Fb
WalkingLi...
Exeter, United Kingdom
“Gorgeous apartment in Rome”
Reviewed 22 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

My husband and I loved staying here.
The apartment is beautifully decorated with so many thoughtful extras - including a very generous welcome pack to get you started.
Thank you Paola for the welcome pack and answering all our questions.
The apartment has a very comfortable bed and super powerful shower - ideal after a day of sightseeing.
There is a bus stop right outside the door but we favoured the Metro - just a 15 minute walk away.
There is a supermarket just around the corner, pastry shops and a very friendly pizza restaurant across the street.
The Vatican is a 20-25 minute walk away.
What more could you want.
I have no hesitation recommending this lovely Rome apartment.
Also, don't miss the Rome Food Tour which leads from the nearby Ciprio Metro just down the road. You will also find amazing pizza in the road after this Metro - Bonci Pizzarium. So, utterly divine.
Rome is so amazing. Enjoy!

23 Oct 2016
Thank you for your visit, it was so nice to meet you!
I hope to see you again, keep in touch on the social and follow our website!
Take care...
Kristi S
“Beautiful apartment and exemplary hospitality”
Reviewed 30 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

I stayed at Casa Del Peonies for a week in September. Apartment was spacious and immaculate and Paola was incredibly helpful with all of my questions about transportation, restaurants in the neighborhood, etc. I took the metro into the center of the city most days, and it was a pleasant 15 minute walk from the apartment to the metro station. It was nice to come home at night to a quiet neighborhood with few tourists, and I appreciated being able to make coffee in the morning and store groceries in the kitchen. I was traveling alone but the apartment would have been plenty big enough for 2 people, especially considering the size of most hotel rooms in Rome. I would happily stay there again when I return to Rome.

3 Oct 2016
Thank you Kristi, it was a great pleasure to meet you and talk a little with you.
You are a very nice person and a perfect Guest, thank you for your stay.
I hope to see you again!
Cortney H
“Taken Care Of”
Reviewed 13 August 2016 for a stay in June 2016

My Husband and I came to stay at La Casa delle Peonie on our Honeymoon. Paola was very warm and welcoming to us. She was there to greet us, showed us around the apartment, and provided information in a binder that is kept in the apartment. Anytime I emailed her before or during the trip she was very quick to respond. La Casa delle Peonie is kept very clean and tidy. On the very warm and humid summer days in Rome it was so nice to come inside to a nice cool apartment. Thank you for giving us a wonderful place to stay and for being so welcoming!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: How clean the apartment was. The updates to the apartment were fantastic. We loved that she took the time to provide our first breakfast for us.
14 Aug 2016
It was a very pleasure host and meet you. You are perfect Guest! Thanks for choosing La Casa delle Peonie for your stay!
Hoping to see you again...
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing