“Excellence”

My Cab in Rome - Day Tour
Ranked #154 of 779 Tours in Rome
“Excellence”
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had a very early flight so we ask Raffaele to pick us up at about 4.30AM. Raffaele was very on time (in fact, he was even better than being on time as over the window I could see him waiting for us at about 4.00AM) He was also very professional in greeting us, taking care of the luggage. I would use Raffaele’s service again the next time I visit Rome.

Visited September 2013

Cheshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Tailored to your needs”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

We are in our mid seventies and my wife has spinal osteoporosis so can't walk far or stand for long periods. So we opted for the half day tour from 8.30am and explained to Raffaele that we didn't want to spend time in queues. He then devised a tour which took in all the major sites and one or two not so well known ones, somehow managing to find places to park nearby. The finale was a drive up to the Fonte Acqua Paola with its wonderful views of the city and the opportunity to see the noon gun being fired. Well worth the trip.

Visited June 2013
Raffaele R, Direttore at My Cab in Rome - Day Tour, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
for me is always a pleasure show something about my city .
take care