“brillant and very professional service”

My Cab in Rome - Day Tour
Ranked #167 of 807 Tours in Rome
Reviewed 6 February 2014

we used Raffaele services 3 times while in Rome
from airport to the port, from the port to the hotel in the city centre and from the hotel to the airport
He was ALWAYS prompt on time, very pleasent person, polite and very careful with the luggages.
We were 5 people including my 2 years old son who got his car seat
Also price is fantastic for the the service you get.
I do reccommend!!!!

There are newer reviews for My Cab in Rome - Day Tour

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Raffaele picked us up at our apartment in Rome promptly at the agreed upon time. He is a very pleasant and informative gentleman who made us feel special. He was a welcome sight at the port after our cruise and while others were boarding busses, we had Raffe!
We thoroughly enjoyed our roundtrip from Rome to Civitavecchia with him and his fees were very reasonable. We would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone and will not hesitate to use him again if we return to Rome.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had three couples, getting into Rome on different flights, some flights delayed, and Raffaele was there waiting on us. For three days and nights he met not only took us where we wanted to go, but recommended some excellents site we did not know about. He treated us more like family from out of town that customers. If I ever go back to Rome I will definitely use him. I would recommend MycabinRome to anyone going to Rome

Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had a very early flight so we ask Raffaele to pick us up at about 4.30AM. Raffaele was very on time (in fact, he was even better than being on time as over the window I could see him waiting for us at about 4.00AM) He was also very professional in greeting us, taking care of the luggage. I would use Raffaele’s service again the next time I visit Rome.

Reviewed 13 June 2013

We are in our mid seventies and my wife has spinal osteoporosis so can't walk far or stand for long periods. So we opted for the half day tour from 8.30am and explained to Raffaele that we didn't want to spend time in queues. He then devised a tour which took in all the major sites and one or two not so well known ones, somehow managing to find places to park nearby. The finale was a drive up to the Fonte Acqua Paola with its wonderful views of the city and the opportunity to see the noon gun being fired. Well worth the trip.

Raffaele R, Direttore at My Cab in Rome - Day Tour, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

for me is always a pleasure show something about my city .
take care
ciao

Been to My Cab in Rome - Day Tour? Share your experiences!