“reliable and professional” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #156 of 756 Tours in Rome
New York City, New York
“reliable and professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014

I found Raffaele online and wasn't sure how reliable the service would be, waiting for a driver from the cruise to take us into Rome. But, with a few confirmation emails, it worked out perfectly. Raffaele was a little earlier than promised which was a welcome surprise and with the crazy drivers in Rome we had a nice relaxing ride. We booked them again to go back to the airport and had a similar experience. We would definitely look him up again if we get back to Rome.

Visited May 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“brillant and very professional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

we used Raffaele services 3 times while in Rome
from airport to the port, from the port to the hotel in the city centre and from the hotel to the airport
He was ALWAYS prompt on time, very pleasent person, polite and very careful with the luggages.
We were 5 people including my 2 years old son who got his car seat
Also price is fantastic for the the service you get.
I do reccommend!!!!

Visited January 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Outstanding and professional service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 November 2013

Raffaele picked us up at our apartment in Rome promptly at the agreed upon time. He is a very pleasant and informative gentleman who made us feel special. He was a welcome sight at the port after our cruise and while others were boarding busses, we had Raffe!
We thoroughly enjoyed our roundtrip from Rome to Civitavecchia with him and his fees were very reasonable. We would enthusiastically recommend him to anyone and will not hesitate to use him again if we return to Rome.

Visited November 2013
Heath, Texas, United States
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

We had three couples, getting into Rome on different flights, some flights delayed, and Raffaele was there waiting on us. For three days and nights he met not only took us where we wanted to go, but recommended some excellents site we did not know about. He treated us more like family from out of town that customers. If I ever go back to Rome I will definitely use him. I would recommend MycabinRome to anyone going to Rome

Visited October 2013
“Excellence”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had a very early flight so we ask Raffaele to pick us up at about 4.30AM. Raffaele was very on time (in fact, he was even better than being on time as over the window I could see him waiting for us at about 4.00AM) He was also very professional in greeting us, taking care of the luggage. I would use Raffaele’s service again the next time I visit Rome.

Visited September 2013

Been to My Cab in Rome - Day Tour? Share your experiences!