“Lovely B&B”

and 1 more site!
Alba sul Vaticano
Ranked #237 of 3,780 Rome B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 November 2013

We had an enjoyable 4 nights stay here and it was fantastic. Great location with metro station and Vatican City within short walking distance, comfortable and lovely room with everything you need all provided for. Excellent value and higher recommended.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 October 2013

Stayed at Alba Sul Vaticano between 14th Oct and 25th Oct 2013.
I really enjoyed my stay here. In my opinion there's nothing perfect in life so to give this 5 stars would be too good to be true. I'm not going to give it 5 stars because of the room I had- I thought it was too small for a single person, and the environment where it is situated is a bit noisy- but that's what you expect if you want accommodation at the very centre of the city.
However I would like to thank Alba for her help all throughout my stay and the excellent breakfasts.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 September 2013

This was my first experience using trip advisor to evaluate accommodation........and i will definitely will be using it again. We stayed at Alba sul Vaticano for 3 nights last week, i booked based on the glowing reviews...all of which were accurate. Beautiful, spotlessly clean rooms, in very quiet building but in excellent location, making Rome easily accessible. Alba, who i communicated with by phone/email was very helpful, and responded quickly to questions, her husband Vito who was there to meet us late at night when we arrived, and at breakfast the next morning was also wonderful. They genuinely seem to like taking care of their guests. This was a lovely experience, i would definitely stay there again, and will recommend to anyone traveling to Rome.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2013

Staying at Alba Sul was like staying at home just better! The place is immaculate clean, beautiful and so close to the vatican! the location is perfect, walking distance to the vatican and the metro. I couldn't ask for a better place to stay. Alba is extremely helpful, sweet and professional, her B&B is simply beautiful and super comfortable. I would definitely stay again and I would highly recommend it!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2013

What a great place! We stayed here for five nights at the end of August. Alba was an extremely friendly and helpful host and we had a lovely stay.

Location is excellent - one block from the Vatican museum, five minutes' walk to the metro station.

Couple of tips:
* there are three flights of stairs up to the B&B unless you spot there is an elevator, which is handy for heavy luggage.
* the curtains don't block the light very well but there are external shutters that you can close which make the room completely dark.

No hesitation in recommending this place, and we would certainly stay here again if we were to revisit Rome. One of the best B&B's we have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed at Alba sul Vaticano for 2 nights in Rome. I'm usually really picky when it comes to hotels but I have to say that everything was perfect, very clean and confortable. The breakfast was excellent and Alba prepared very good cappuccini for both of us. Alba also recommended excellent restaurants in Rome for typical roman cusine which we enjoyed.

I strongly recommend anyone staying in Rome to stay there for it's location, price and excellent service.

Karine

Room Tip: Rooms not right next to the one next to the kitchen are quieter.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 July 2013

We have been in the Italy a few days ago with my friends. We choosed Alba Sul hotel from Tripadvisor and we booked our rooms. When we arrived to hotel, we were happy because Hotel staff was so friendly. Alba sul Hotel rooms were so clean and so pretty. Breakfast was wonderful. Their hotel service was great and they were always smiling. If you would like to go to Rome, do not hesitate to book Hotel from Alba sul Hotel and Alba Sul Hotel is so close to Vatican Museum. You can walk just a few minutes to get there. Also Alba Sul hotel is so close to Rome Metro station too.. Thanks for Mrs. Alba and Mr. Vito.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family