“Private walking tours of Rome with Tiziana Gargaro”

Divine Rome - Rome Tours
Ranked #300 of 780 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are in Rome only for a few days and really want to maximize your time and see as much as you can, without being rushed or herded around - you want flexibility to spend the time you want at each location - then my tours give you that possibility.
“Private walking tours of Rome with Tiziana Gargaro”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our first experience travelling in Rome included a series of fantastic walking tours guided by Ms. Gargaro. Tiziana is an effervescent, communicative and extremely knowledgeable guide who helped us navigate the art, architecture and history of many portions of the city.

Our choice of schedule included 3 to 4 hour walking tours, followed by our own wanderings each afternoon. Tizianna helped us with many sections of new, Renaissance, and Ancient Rome, the Jewish Quarter, the Vatican museum and the Borghese museum, which two were among her most informative and insightful tours.

As an artist and a historian herself, Tizianna brings a distinct personal touch to her guides, and many “behind-the-scenes” and “real world” perspectives that I am sure we would have otherwise lost.

Tizianna saved us enormous amounts of time by preplanning, and hence circumventing long lines at venues, and was also incredibly intuitive about recommendations for our individual excursions, after her tours ended.

I strongly recommend that you contact Tizianna, if you are seeking a personalized, quality and worthwhile adventure in Rome.

www.Divinerome.it
tiziana.gargaro@alice.it
Cellphone (0039)3480414425

Visited May 2014

Columbus, OH
“Coliseum, Vatican and Central Rome”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had a very positive recommendation from one of my daughter's friends to organize a tour with Tiziana. She exceeded all expectations. I have been on tours in Italy and Israel and she ranks as best in class. Very knowledgeable, punctual, courteous and a great English speaker. We highly recommend Tiziana's services.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“The way to see Rome”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I recently visited Rome and had gotten a recommendation for Tiziana from family members who toured with her two years ago. They raved about her - and I am happy to report, they were absolutely right! She is so knowledgeable, has great energy, and is an excellent story-teller. I had seen the Colosseum and the Vatican on a prior trip, and this was a completely new experience. I appreciated the history, the art, and the setting so much more with the perspective she provided. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours of the Colosseum, The Forum, and Vatican, and I highly recommend Tiziana!

Las Vegas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Our first trip to Rome''”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Our thanks to Tiziana for a spectacular tour of the Vatican! She was extremely knowledgable and a pleasure to be with. She kept things interesting and has a wonderful sense of humor. Our travel agent suggested her and we were grateful she did. When we return to Rome we will definitely book future tours with Tiziana.

Greenwich, Connecticut
“Touring with Tiziana”
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Dear Tiziana,
Thank you so much for the wonderful days of touring together in Rome. It was a very special family vacation that you made most enjoyable, fascinating, and unforgettable. Being with you made Rome even more beautiful! You were always so kind and helpful and incredibly knowledgable. My children learned so much (and so did David & I! :)). You knew so well how to get around the city….each day seemed effortless although they were all very full days with lots of walking yet we didn't get worn tired. Your recommendations for restaurants & gelato were especially wonderful! Thank you so much for your expertise and cheeriness which were a priceless gift to all of us. The trip could not have been more perfect! Please keep in touch! Love, David & Cynthia Kim and our children: Whit 15, Seth 13, Molly & Elyse (both 11 :) from Greenwich, CT

Visited March 2014