“WONDERFUL, knowledgeable Tiziana Gargaro!”

Divine Rome - Rome Tours
Ranked #330 of 824 Tours in Rome
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are in Rome only for a few days and really want to maximize your time and see as much as you can, without being rushed or herded around - you want flexibility to spend the time you want at each location - then my tours give you that possibility.
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I had the good fortune to get to spend a few hours with Tiziana, touring a small portion of the Vatican, and its museums. Tiziana was wonderful and knowledgeable, and I loved her enthusiasm as she explained the history of what we were seeing, as well as what it means in today's world.

If you get a chance to take a one-on-one tour, definitely seek out Tiziana.

And don't worry, Tiziana, we haven't told anybody our little secret!

Reviewed 6 June 2014

Our first experience travelling in Rome included a series of fantastic walking tours guided by Ms. Gargaro. Tiziana is an effervescent, communicative and extremely knowledgeable guide who helped us navigate the art, architecture and history of many portions of the city.

Our choice of schedule included 3 to 4 hour walking tours, followed by our own wanderings each afternoon. Tizianna helped us with many sections of new, Renaissance, and Ancient Rome, the Jewish Quarter, the Vatican museum and the Borghese museum, which two were among her most informative and insightful tours.

As an artist and a historian herself, Tizianna brings a distinct personal touch to her guides, and many “behind-the-scenes” and “real world” perspectives that I am sure we would have otherwise lost.

Tizianna saved us enormous amounts of time by preplanning, and hence circumventing long lines at venues, and was also incredibly intuitive about recommendations for our individual excursions, after her tours ended.

I strongly recommend that you contact Tizianna, if you are seeking a personalized, quality and worthwhile adventure in Rome.

www.Divinerome.it
tiziana.gargaro@alice.it
Cellphone (0039)3480414425

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We had a very positive recommendation from one of my daughter's friends to organize a tour with Tiziana. She exceeded all expectations. I have been on tours in Italy and Israel and she ranks as best in class. Very knowledgeable, punctual, courteous and a great English speaker. We highly recommend Tiziana's services.

Reviewed 30 April 2014

My husband and I recently visited Rome and had gotten a recommendation for Tiziana from family members who toured with her two years ago. They raved about her - and I am happy to report, they were absolutely right! She is so knowledgeable, has great energy, and is an excellent story-teller. I had seen the Colosseum and the Vatican on a prior trip, and this was a completely new experience. I appreciated the history, the art, and the setting so much more with the perspective she provided. We thoroughly enjoyed our tours of the Colosseum, The Forum, and Vatican, and I highly recommend Tiziana!

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Our thanks to Tiziana for a spectacular tour of the Vatican! She was extremely knowledgable and a pleasure to be with. She kept things interesting and has a wonderful sense of humor. Our travel agent suggested her and we were grateful she did. When we return to Rome we will definitely book future tours with Tiziana.