Navona Queen
US$315
US$225
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsb bda luigiowners were friendlycorso vittorio emanuelegreat locationrooftop terracepastrieswithin walking distancefifth floorheart of romedirectly across the streetwonderful hostsbreakfast was deliciousminute walk to the vaticanmajor sitesgrazie milleworked perfectly
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 October 2013

Stayed here for one night. The hotel was clean and reasonably priced. The location was fine but the room was on a major street and was quite noisy. Further, check out time was at 11am. We left the hotel around 9:30am and when we returned at around 10:30am to check out the owners had removed our luggage and prepared the room for another guest. It was unacceptable for the owners to enter our room and remove our baggage.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank marcie151
Matteo C, Proprietario at Navona Queen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2013

Dear customer ,
I'm sorry you could not enjoy our hospitality for both the incident happened and , perhaps, for the short of your stay of one night .
Unfortunately, that morning I found myself having to make a difficult choice : infact arrived at our hotel , well in advance of the check in time , a couple of elderly gentlemen Americans who, tired from the long trip, told us to not feeling well and asked if the room was ready to lie down to rest .Since I found your luggage already closed and packed , you were already out our B & B , and since there were only about twenty minutes to 11, our check out time , I felt to move your luggage out in the hallway to prepare the room for the two elders rather than leaving them to wait in the hallway while they were accusing sickness for i don't know how much time, because I did not know at what time you would be back to our B&B .I know i didn't respect your time to check out, because the room was yours until 11, but unfortunately I felt the need to give priority to age and state of health of the two people , knowing that maybe I could disappointed you. I'm only sorry that i didn't have any request for clarification from you before you left because I would have explained the reason that prompted me to act in that way.As you have certainly read in all the reviews that our customers wrote about us , a friendly and warm welcome is one of our features so, behind our behavior, surely there must have been a reason that I would not hesitate to explain you if you only had asked me to .

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The best hotel throughout my entire trip in Italy! Hotel has a great location and was easy to find. The building was beautiful and I was completely surprised at how beautiful the hotel was in person. Anita was a gracious hostess and showed me how to use everything in my room. I was traveling alone and had booked a single, but had been upgraded to a double. The room was not only big, but it was beautifully decorated and clean. The bathroom was superb!
The location was ideal and safe! Steps from Piazza Navona and Campo de Fiori.
The breakfast was a beautiful spread. In addition, Anita sat with us and talked and also made cafe and cappuccino for us! The staff was kind and helpful.
The only thing I would change, is that smoking was allowed in the atrium, although I couldn't smell it in my room, but could smell it in the hallway.
I will certainly reccommend this for anyone traveling to Rome!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Cozy hotel, runned by a very gentle couple. Much natural light, and many flowers. My room was nicely decorated. Breakfast prepared by the owners, with quality and a good variety for all tastes. Very well located, close to many important sites, and accessible through public transport.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank SMWerlang
Reviewed 6 October 2013

The location is great, just around Piazza Navona. And it is also in walking distance to major sites such as Pantheon, Vatican, Castel Sant'angelo, Lots of affordable and great restaurants nearby.

The rooms were brand new, spacious, clean and very well-decorated. Showers, TV, A/C worked flawlessly. I was worried that street noise could be a problem, but since it is on the top floor and the windows are insulated well, we did not hear a thing. Last of all, it was the best breakfast I had in a B&B. Different types of coffee were available, and variety was rich.

The staff(Anita&Marcello) was especially helpful, kind and friendly. They stayed until midnight for check-in(we had a late flight), and they helped us in every way they could through out our stay. There was even a complimentary sparkled wine in our room, for they learned that we were there for our anniversary.

I would recommend this wonderful B&B to everyone. I would stay there again, when I go back to Rome.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank engint33
Reviewed 5 October 2013

We had a wonderful 4 night stay at Navona Queen. The rooms were spacious and well-equipped. The owners were quite friendly and helpful. The location is fantastic -- we walked to every major attraction in the city! There were tons of restaurants, cafes, pizzerias, etc. within a few minutes of walking. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple