“Never judge from outside”
Review of B&B Colfelice

B&B Colfelice
Ranked #30 of 3,643 Rome B&B and Inns
Frankfurt, Germany
“Never judge from outside”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Thanks to a friend of mine who suggested me this B&B I had the most unexpected surprise, and I have learned my lesson: never judge from outside!
When I arrived in via Colfelice 30 in Rome my heart sank and I truly thought my friend had sentenced me to a miserable accommodation, honestly from outside I would have never chosen this B&B (the entire building looks old fashioned, but it is not the owner's fault!).
Once inside everything changed and a true pearl hidden in a not appealing shell was revealed to me.
The rooms are clean, very comfortable and furnished with taste, the service is LUXUS.
Every morning the Owner goes personally to the bakery to buy you what you wishes for breakfast!!!
Very well served by the tube… in one word… perfect

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
7 Thank madcriz

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Hong Kong
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Seriously, after spending all your day in the buzzing touristy Central Rome, all you need is a neighborhood and a home - Hotel comfort standard, personal local hospitality, local price of living, 20 min away from termini. I don't know what can bit that.

The room is the most amazing part of all. It's at 4-star hotel standard with the price of a VERY competitive b&b. Spotless clean, bright with all kinds of light settings you can switch to, satellite TV, safe in the room (at a b&b!) , a lot of luggage space, big wardrobe, a well set up desk to sit well, doing make up or paper work, well lit up. It's good for leisure/romance/business trip. I would not have a trouble if I'm to stay here for a whole month or even longer. It's simply livable.

And of coz, all these come from and are designed by the wonderful English speaking host, who serves you at breakfast, giving local advice, best eat around the area (I had the BEST dining experience throughout my 2 week Europe trip with his recommendation), and a detailed plan on his map to you. My Roma experience wouldn't be in such richness without it. Grazie, Colfelice!

• Stayed November 2013
6 Thank chering
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This B&B is one of the best accommodations I've ever had, mainly because of the warm atmosphere and excellent service provided by the owner. The owner Evaristo an excellent host, he knows a lot about Rome and is really helpful in every way a tourist and guest would appreciate.

Rooms are really clean and smart decorated, breakfast very good and the coffee excellent.

This B&B is perfectly situated in Colli Albani, just a 10 min subway ride to Termini. Just around this B&B you will find many excellent local restaurants, where you can eat as a true local Italian, food at it's best.

I would truly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Rome.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Nas A
Maastricht
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Allthough located out of the center, B&B Colfelice is a perfect place to stay and see Rome. The subway is around the corner and busses drive till late. Rooms, breakfast, service, price, all perfect and most important; the hospitality. Evaristo, grazie!

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank Meulendijks
Watford, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We had an excellent stay at B&B Colfelice. Evaristo the owner is very friendly & helpful.
The rooms are super clean and the breakfast is very delicious. If to come back in Rome definitely I will stay at the five stars B&B Colfelice.

Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank susiedesim
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Very clean, cozy, and quiet B&B near to a metro stop with just few stops to downtown Rome. Evaristo, the owner, is an architect and has taken great care of the place to ensure comfort as well as great aesthetics. On top of which, he made sure I was able to have breakfast at 4 am at the B&B before I took my early morning flight, AND drove me to the airport as taxi would have been expensive and difficult to catch at that early AM. Talk about warm Italian hospitality! Certainly a place I would come back to when I go back to Rome (which I hope will be soon!). Thank you Evaristo for making my first visit to Italy and Rome memorable with people like you!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank TheAung
Sofia, Bulgaria
Reviewed 25 July 2013

Amazing B&B, Evaristo was very friendly, excellent location.There had delicious breakfast with many choices.The interior was unique.The rooms are excellent, clean and perfect.It's near to the Metro station. I was delighted with my choice of accomodation.Even so, if I ever gone to Rome again, I'll stay in this B&B.Thank you,Evaristo,you made my vacation in Rome much better than I thinking.

Room Tip: If you prefer calmness,the place is here,B&B COLFELICE