“A Little Gem in the Suburb”
Review of B&B Colfelice

and 1 more site!
B&B Colfelice
Ranked #32 of 3,669 Rome B&B and Inns
Chislehurst, United Kingdom
“A Little Gem in the Suburb”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

We have just returned from spending three nights at B&B Colefelice. We booked having read previous reviews on TA. and we can fully endorse all that has been written by other reviewers - this is a little gem of a B&B and Evaristo is a great host. We arrived late evening but Evaristo made us a very welcome cup of tea. He made every effort to ensure we had a comfortable stay and was very helpful with directions for us. Our bedroom was very chic with such a comfortable bed (memory foam mattress) and very clean bathroom facilities. I have no hesitation in recommending this truly smart B&B.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 February 2014

What an amazing B&B! And Evaristo (the owner) is amazing, he even gave us a lift to the airport when we left. Couldn't have picked a better place to stay in this great city. You choose the night before what you want for breakfast and he goes out to the bakery each morning to bring fresh goodies! all of which were delicious. Rooms are extremely clean, comfortable and very stylish. Not only this but there are many lovely cake & ice cream shops very close to this B&B and basically right on the door step of the metro so very easy to get around! Rome itself is beautiful and the food is out of this world!
Next time I go to Rome I'm definitely staying here!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Thessaloniki, Greece
Reviewed 25 January 2014

I found this B&b by accident when looking for accomodation in south Rome. It had such good reviews that helped me in my final decision on where to stay. It is located very close to Colli Albani Metro station, that is 10 min from Termini! The rooms are very comfortable, clean and cozy with nice bathrooms and really good wifi. Evaristo, the owner is very friendly and hospitable and takes care of anything you may need! This job really suits him!
B& Colfelice has all the facillities of a good hotel in a much better price and a home like atmosphere! I strongly recommend it!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Thanks to a friend of mine who suggested me this B&B I had the most unexpected surprise, and I have learned my lesson: never judge from outside!
When I arrived in via Colfelice 30 in Rome my heart sank and I truly thought my friend had sentenced me to a miserable accommodation, honestly from outside I would have never chosen this B&B (the entire building looks old fashioned, but it is not the owner's fault!).
Once inside everything changed and a true pearl hidden in a not appealing shell was revealed to me.
The rooms are clean, very comfortable and furnished with taste, the service is LUXUS.
Every morning the Owner goes personally to the bakery to buy you what you wishes for breakfast!!!
Very well served by the tube… in one word… perfect

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Hong Kong
Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

Seriously, after spending all your day in the buzzing touristy Central Rome, all you need is a neighborhood and a home - Hotel comfort standard, personal local hospitality, local price of living, 20 min away from termini. I don't know what can bit that.

The room is the most amazing part of all. It's at 4-star hotel standard with the price of a VERY competitive b&b. Spotless clean, bright with all kinds of light settings you can switch to, satellite TV, safe in the room (at a b&b!) , a lot of luggage space, big wardrobe, a well set up desk to sit well, doing make up or paper work, well lit up. It's good for leisure/romance/business trip. I would not have a trouble if I'm to stay here for a whole month or even longer. It's simply livable.

And of coz, all these come from and are designed by the wonderful English speaking host, who serves you at breakfast, giving local advice, best eat around the area (I had the BEST dining experience throughout my 2 week Europe trip with his recommendation), and a detailed plan on his map to you. My Roma experience wouldn't be in such richness without it. Grazie, Colfelice!

• Stayed November 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 24 October 2013

This B&B is one of the best accommodations I've ever had, mainly because of the warm atmosphere and excellent service provided by the owner. The owner Evaristo an excellent host, he knows a lot about Rome and is really helpful in every way a tourist and guest would appreciate.

Rooms are really clean and smart decorated, breakfast very good and the coffee excellent.

This B&B is perfectly situated in Colli Albani, just a 10 min subway ride to Termini. Just around this B&B you will find many excellent local restaurants, where you can eat as a true local Italian, food at it's best.

I would truly recommend this B&B to anyone traveling to Rome.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Maastricht
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Allthough located out of the center, B&B Colfelice is a perfect place to stay and see Rome. The subway is around the corner and busses drive till late. Rooms, breakfast, service, price, all perfect and most important; the hospitality. Evaristo, grazie!

• Stayed October 2013