“Great food in good price”
Review of Origano Trevi

Origano Trevi
Reserve with
Origano Trevi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #390 of 12,784 Restaurants in Rome
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Colonna
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

If you looking for a lovely place with great pure Italian food, just 5 minutes walk from Trevi Fontaine and good prices then Origano is your place. The staff was pleasant and professional.

1  Thank Vagelis V

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We popped in here for an afternoon coffee. Little did we know a half bottle of Rosso di Montalcino and 2 glasses of white wine later we would be seeing Rome (and souvenir shopping) in a different light. Had we been hungry, we would have eaten. The staff could not be more helpful in my wine selection and making us comfortable. We sat in the front area by the bottles and talked of my Daughters study abroad escapades as I have not seen her since January 8th (we spend 6 days together in Rome!). A lovely time. Next time we eat!!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

We went very late one night and my husband had some steak which he said was done really well. I cannot remember what I had now but I do remember it was a really good meal and the price was not too bad either.

2  Thank michyandmatty
Reviewed 16 April 2014

I went there the last week, to have dinner and then do a city tour at night. It was impossible, because our dishes took almost an hour to arrive. I understand this can happen in the rush hour but it was about 10 pm. I ordered a rissotto but the waiting wasn't worth at all. So disappointing...the staff was attentive all the time, sorry for it and were trying to ammend it,but I have to say that the harm had been already done. If you go there, you need loads of patience.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Recommended by our hotel. Found it eventually. Didn't look very promising at first glance but staff friendly and helpful and food very good. Very reasonably priced too.