“Perfect Location, Great Hotel”

Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome
Ranked #28 of 1,271 Hotels in Rome
Reviewed 6 February 2010

Hotel Manfredi was a great little hotel in my new favorite city, Rome! My husband and I traveled along with another couple to Rome at the end of November. We spent five very comfortable nights at Hotel Manfredi and will definitely return when in Rome again. The location is absolutely perfect; on a lovely little side street just minutes away from The Spanish Steps and the best shopping street in Rome. Fashion savvy individuals might be interested to know that Manfredi is located directly across from Miu Miu.

We opted for a superior room and found it perfectly suited for us. The decor is quite classic, but it is obvious that it was done very recently. The rooms were very, very clean and nothing appeared old or out of date. There were plenty of extra pillows, blankets and towels. Although not incredibly spacious, the size of the room was just fine and above average compared to rooms I've seen in Paris, Florence, etc.

The breakfast buffet was super- fresh fruit, cold cuts, cheeses, jams, boiled eggs, pastries, homemade yogurt, cereals, etc. Moreover, the dining staff was extra nice to our group as they always happily served us even though we constantly showed up for breakfast just minutes before it was about to finish, and even a morning or two showing up several minutes after the posted hours.

In all, Manfredi was the perfect stay.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KeenYolcu
Giovanni A, Direttore at Hotel Manfredi Suite in Rome, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2012

Dear Guest
thanks for choosing us and forgive me if I answer only now. We had problems with the main server.

Argentina Giovanni

Write a ReviewReviews (1,224)

Reviewed 3 February 2010

My wife and me went to Rome, together with eleven friends, to celebrate a birthday. I had looked at different hotels through Internet (no hotel booking sites) and found hotel Manfredi to suite our needs. The presentation looked good but you can’t be sure that in reality everything is at it says. We booked the Margutta suite one superior room and the rest classic standard doubles.
I asked the hotel to do some preparation (flowers, welcome cards, welcome reception with snacks, sandwiches and so on).
I must say that the hotel looked as nice as in the description on Internet.
Or even nicer!
The location is on a quiet street close to the Spanish Steps. We walked from the hotel to the main attractions as Fontana di Trevi, Panteon, Colosseum, The Vatican, Campo di Fiori, and Piazza Navona. And the shopping streets were just outside the hotel.

The staff were very helpful, the service superb and everything was according to my wishes. Breakfast was very good, with fresh fruit and my wife specially loved their homemade yogurt. The Suite Margutta was fantastic; we loved every moment there. The classic standard doubles was small (what the heck, the similar rooms in New York are also small). All rooms were very well kept, perfect to the smallest details with superb design. We thought we stayed in a five star hotel. We stayed five nights in January 2010 and it was quite cold outside at night, but all the rooms had excellent heating. Hotel Manfredi occupies second and third floor of an old building with an charming old elevator. We all loved every minute of our stay.
All of us warmly recommend Hotel Manfredi!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends

Dear Guest
Thank you so much for the about compliments. We tried to give you an emotion.
We tried to fulfill desires and make you happy and pleased us so much satisfaction.

Reviewed 18 January 2010

Excellent situation. Almost noise free. Breakfast buffet excellent. Courteous staff. Clean rooms. A real find in Rome. (We researched for two weeks!)

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 January 2010

My wife and I stayed at the Manfredi in late October for five days and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. The location is perfect--close to many attractions, restaurants, the Metro but so very quiet. The staff is excellent, friendly and very, very helpful. The rooms are small but beautifully decorated and the breakfast well prepared and a very pleasant way to start the day.
The only downside we experienced was the noise of slamming doors in the breakfast area--an issue which should be easily fixed.
Picking the Manfredi was an excellent decision and a great way to start a vacation. No question that when back in Rome, we' stay again at this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Via margutta that is quiet and is a pedestrian area so it's very quiet.
Thanks for the compliments on our staff is highly qualified and have understood the importance we have clients.
Our rooms and the bathrooms have been renovated and improved, so check back whenever you want.

Reviewed 14 November 2009

Walking distance to all great locations in Rome, quiet charming narrow via, galleries, top shopping around (condotti & all).

Stayed: December 2006, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Tour of the area is very safe and under control as it is in the heart of Rome.
Our breakfast is homemade with biological material and in a few days will open the info point on one of the most beautiful streets of Rome: Via margutta that is quiet and is a pedestrian area so it's very quiet.
There are new features that you see on our web site. For exemple special offer.
Our staff is highly trained and always makes for refresher courses.

Reviewed 13 October 2009

Located on beautiful via margutta, this place is fantastic!! Can't say enough about the staff (say hi to Daniella for us!). Extremely helpful with tips on where to go to shop (that wouldn't break the bank!!) and the touristy stuff too. Location can't be beat, close to the Spanish Steps and walking distance to buses and taxi stands that will get you all over the city. Can't wait to go back!!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest
Tour of the area is very safe and under control as it is in the heart of Rome.

Reviewed 8 October 2009

Great hotel located close to the 7 steps. decor is flamboyant everything is red and gold, rooms are small but this is normal in Rome as space is at a premium. Satyed here several times for business, service is excellent and can recommend so great places. The hotel is small with few facilities but is cosy, charming and has excellent service. It is very expensive in peak season-september period and can get better for the price.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business